Aion 1.5 Client

Joined
Sep 15, 2013
Messages
59
Reaction score
38
Hello there, I couldn't t find a 1.5 working client. I have 1.5.0.0 but shows "Failed to initialize"
The 1.5.0.9 Get stuck on the Choose server list

At this point I think I may need 1.5.1.0

Does anyone have it please?

Clients 1.9 and above works great.
 
Last edited:
just wanted to up this thread as I haven t found any working 1,5 client yet :S
Are you check this one here ?
https://forum.ragezone.com/f587/aion-client-gathering-1206091/
And i think client its not your problem its just force him work under your IP.
Find proper Launcher and libs then you will success . Search in old 1.x emu developments

have some old noip for 1.5 so you can try.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Are you check this one here ?
https://forum.ragezone.com/f587/aion-client-gathering-1206091/
And i think client its not your problem its just force him work under your IP.
Find proper Launcher and libs then you will success . Search in old 1.x emu developments

have some old noip for 1.5 so you can try.

thank you but unfortunately it s not working... I have searched and read old threads, the only way to make it work is to update the bin folder to 1.5.1.0.
I have only 1.5.0.0 and 1.5.0.9.

In the past the used to use a downgrade patch from 1.9 to 1.5.1.0 or the official client 1.5.1.0 directly :S
 
Upvote 0
thank you but unfortunately it s not working... I have searched and read old threads, the only way to make it work is to update the bin folder to 1.5.1.0.
I have only 1.5.0.0 and 1.5.0.9.

In the past the used to use a downgrade patch from 1.9 to 1.5.1.0 or the official client 1.5.1.0 directly :S
I share before baidu client collection . There was 1.5.1.0
Try download .
I got only bin32 folder with this version from that chines client .
 
Upvote 0
Back