- Joined
- Jan 18, 2024
- Messages
- 390
- Reaction score
- 193
What files are these if not original?I don't have the original XML.
What files are these if not original?I don't have the original XML.
These aren't the originals; they look more like modifications of the version 3.5 XML.
If time stamp on xml are not from 2011 same exes then sure not orginal or just modified.These aren't the originals; they look more like modifications of the version 3.5 XML.
I will not use old exes from first share on real machine . If I remember well Auth server or gate got viruses.Got the server to start by using exes Sunbsn linked.
The main server has a serial code and a date checks - attached a patched exe with those disabled.
Couldn't get a client to connect though, as the game locks up after selecting a server. Might be due to me using a different L2Authd, cause the one in the released files complains about 'logDirectory' missing from the config.txt.
Also weird that AccountCacheServer.exe is only 867KB in size