AION 3.9 FULL SOURCE (Question)

Socius Decennalis
Decennium
Joined
Jul 31, 2014
Messages
146
Reaction score
15
I've downloaded the source of this link: http://forum.ragezone.com/f587/release-al-3-9-source-936746/ a few days ago and try to debug then compile i've followed all the steps and i've tried more then 20 times to make it work but i couldn't.

If someone have the source of these files working and wanna share with me would be nice! Is the best 3.9 files around.

Reply here or pm me.

Thank you in advance!
 
Yes the problem is the chat server doesnt work properly. This is the annoying bug.

Without this chat bug the server is great!

I found a lot of 3.9 server's chat server not work compiled with this source code .
seems likes this is not a single situation .



Yes the problem is the chat server doesnt work properly. This is the annoying bug.

Without this chat bug the server is great!

I found a lot of 3.9 server's chat server not work compiled with this source code .
seems likes this is not a single situation .
 
Upvote 0
i'm fixing some housing problems inside the source now.

Soon i'll try to fix this chat server, idk if can i'm newbie but i'll try.
 
Upvote 0
i'm fixing some housing problems inside the source now.

Soon i'll try to fix this chat server, idk if can i'm newbie but i'll try.
Hope you could solve this problem。。。But ,,,that
pre-built version ,Its chat server works well, use the same source code
 
Upvote 0
Please!! test my compilation:

Config:

# Database user
database.user = root

# Database password
password = ascension


PLS!! CREATE A NEW SQL DATABASE and USE ONLY JAVA 7
 
Upvote 0
Your files seems to be great bro!
Seems that houses are not working properly.

Robson26

Could not store studio data. Column 'acquire_time' cannot be nullcom.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: Column 'acquire_time' cannot be null at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[na:1.7.0_79] at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57) ~[na:1.7.0_79] at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45) ~[na:1.7.0_79] at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:526) ~[na:1.7.0_79] at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:411) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18.jar:na] at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:386) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18.jar:na] at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1039) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18.jar:na] at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3609) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18.jar:na] at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3541) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18.jar:na] at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:2002) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18.jar:na] at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2163) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18.jar:na] at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2624) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18.jar:na] at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.java:2127) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18.jar:na] at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.execute(PreparedStatement.java:1362) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18.jar:na] at com.jolbox.bonecp.PreparedStatementHandle.execute(PreparedStatementHandle.java:138) ~[bonecp-0.7.1.RELEASE.jar:0.7.1.RELEASE] at mysql5.MySQL5HousesDAO.insertNewHouse(MySQL5HousesDAO.java]:130) [na:na] at mysql5.MySQL5HousesDAO.storeHouse(MySQL5HousesDAO.java]:96) [na:na]
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0


This version's chat running well~
 
Upvote 0
Your files seems to be great bro!
Seems that houses are not working properly.

Robson26

Could not store studio data. Column 'acquire_time' cannot be nullcom.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: Column 'acquire_time' cannot be null at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[na:1.7.0_79] at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57) ~[na:1.7.0_79] at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45) ~[na:1.7.0_79] at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:526) ~[na:1.7.0_79] at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:411) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18.jar:na] at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:386) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18.jar:na] at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1039) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18.jar:na] at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3609) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18.jar:na] at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3541) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18.jar:na] at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:2002) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18.jar:na] at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2163) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18.jar:na] at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2624) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18.jar:na] at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.java:2127) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18.jar:na] at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.execute(PreparedStatement.java:1362) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18.jar:na] at com.jolbox.bonecp.PreparedStatementHandle.execute(PreparedStatementHandle.java:138) ~[bonecp-0.7.1.RELEASE.jar:0.7.1.RELEASE] at mysql5.MySQL5HousesDAO.insertNewHouse(MySQL5HousesDAO.java]:130) [na:na] at mysql5.MySQL5HousesDAO.storeHouse(MySQL5HousesDAO.java]:96) [na:na]

The files have been tested and all works fine.

 
Upvote 0
I'm using your login and chat server with my 3.9 game and it doesnt work i think is something wrong with the game server chat files.
 
Upvote 0
Yeah even using your login and chat the chat doesnt work, idk what to do anymore.

The servers files are great but without the chat working is useless.

I'm getting tired of trying to fix this.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I will send a PM with source for you.
I'm not working on these files, I'm trying to work on a 7.0...













Wow thanks alot man!!!!! Really appreciate this!

I havent see the 7.0 yet and theses pictures are amazing! This version seems to awesome!!!!!
 
Upvote 0
Wow thanks alot man!!!!! Really appreciate this!

I havent see the 7.0 yet and theses pictures are amazing! This version seems to awesome!!!!!

批注 2019-07-24 122058 - AION 3.9 FULL SOURCE (Question) - RaGEZONE Forums

I'll finally made it work!
Wait me for sharing source.
 
Upvote 0
Back