Aion 4.5 EU Server Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok peeps here is my Aion EU 4.5 Server files that are almost complete only a few NPC scripts are missing as far as im aware everything else is fully functional including Steel Cavalry. This has been extensively tested by myself, the only thing i cant get to work is the in-game shop. I take no credit for the actual files themselves as i took them from various places, instead of using the UniServerZero i changed the initialization to Aion Lightnings apache and mysql. This will work with Aion EU client 4.5.0.0 it also works with NA client if the config is changed. This site has helped me and given me a lot so hopefully this will help a lot of people out that are looking for it. If you see any of your work in these files please pm me and i will add credit where it is deserved :)

Mediafire Download Link:

Ok heres a little more info on my current configuration
This runs on java sdk 7-60 so un-install any sdk installed and then install this one to avoid issues.
You will need to run a navicat DB and import the al_server_gs and al_server_ls. Also make sure the port is set to 3316.
Because this runs on dwarfpicker's .bat the server will launch on a mirrored Z drive.
Inside the folder Aion Login Fix>bin32 there are 2 files that need to be replaced inside your EU Clients bin32 folder d3d8thk.dll and game.dll overwrite when prompted. Place aion_start.bat into the clients main folder.
View attachment 146736 items - Aion 4.5 EU Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums logi - Aion 4.5 EU Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums Navicat - Aion 4.5 EU Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums game - Aion 4.5 EU Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums chat - Aion 4.5 EU Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Edit: This now has a functioning ingameshop along with some 4.7 items integrated. Will add download link as soon as possible..

How to setup and run this "emulator"
1. Download and install mysql
2. Download and install java jdk 7_u51
3. Set the java ennvironment
4. Open Navicat and create a new connection
5. Create 2 new databases "al_server_gs" & "al_server_ls"
6. Navigate to gameserver in the emulator files and import the .sql to navicat and then again with the loginserver
7. Open al_server_ls in navicat and open gameservers, type in 1 in the first box 127.0.0.1 in the second and aion in the third
8. Now run the 1 click starter
9. Start your server with start AL-AIONEmulator.bat and enjoy

Also make sure you are using client version 4.5.0.0 otherwise it wont connect

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
O.O

I've been wrestling with SVN's and compiles all day long trying to get a half decent 4.5 server up and running. This is exciting news. From most of what I've read up on and tried to compile today, look's like all the "more complete" 4.5 packages are mostly for the EU client (Ha, ofc I grabbed NA). I'll grab the client tonight and test this out tommorrow, and looking forward to trying it out!

Really appreciate the share, ty!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, been tinkering around with this. It's a bit of a mess XD.

You'll have to rewrite some lines inside the bat folder's to point to either your new (although I'm unsure why it needs to create a mirror drive of itself XD) Z drive (both the setup.bat and start aionemulator.bat's.

afterward, grab your updated java (if you use it) > program files > java > jre8 (or adversly jdk1.8 if you have it), then copy lib/bin/jre folders to your AIONemulator/ALR-jdk/

Overwrite if needed (allow's usage of updated java)

Unfortunately this is about as far as I've made it yet :). I'll look through it more around lunch. There seem's to be 2 different gameserver folders, one of which is definitely alr-reload and updated. The other I'm unsure of what core it's from, but when pointing your .bat files to these I'm unsure of which to target/use.

Also the chat server seem's to produce error's as well.

Legendarmor,
I can definitely see what you mean in piecing these together, since it contain's dwarfpicker's/alr and more. If you get time today, would be great to give a basic idea of exactly what to use, which DB's to import, ect. A little difficult to sort out at first glance, but I'll give it another go around lunch. Looking forward to using it though if it's as complete as you mention ^

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
WIN8 login authentication system can not pass, what is the solution?

you will need the windows 8 no ip login fix, you can find this by browsing the forums

Ok, been tinkering around with this. It's a bit of a mess XD.

You'll have to rewrite some lines inside the bat folder's to point to either your new (although I'm unsure why it needs to create a mirror drive of itself XD) Z drive (both the setup.bat and start aionemulator.bat's.

afterward, grab your updated java (if you use it) > program files > java > jre8 (or adversly jdk1.8 if you have it), then copy lib/bin/jre folders to your AIONemulator/ALR-jdk/

Overwrite if needed (allow's usage of updated java)

Unfortunately this is about as far as I've made it yet :). I'll look through it more around lunch. There seem's to be 2 different gameserver folders, one of which is definitely alr-reload and updated. The other I'm unsure of what core it's from, but when pointing your .bat files to these I'm unsure of which to target/use.

Also the chat server seem's to produce error's as well.

Legendarmor,
I can definitely see what you mean in piecing these together, since it contain's dwarfpicker's/alr and more. If you get time today, would be great to give a basic idea of exactly what to use, which DB's to import, ect. A little difficult to sort out at first glance, but I'll give it another go around lunch. Looking forward to using it though if it's as complete as you mention ^

hey there sorry only just around to replying as i work long hours, i have given a quick tutorial that should have you up and running quickly and attached some images to help assist, anything else just holla

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No worries :)

Just curious, there are 2 different gameservers included in your package. I'm assuming they are pulling/running the DB from alr-reload, but out of curiousity what are the differences? Also, if done manually, which one contain's the most complete db files?

I've had a nightmare with the NA client, setting me back nearly 2 days now from getting ANY emulator up and running (which seem's to be a ***** when using win8 anyway). I'm hoping the no-IP fix you posted my be the missing ingredient I needed to get going. My client likes to start getting "failed to initialize" and NCSoft logo load errors and shutting down, but between all the repacks/svn's I've tried and not due to yours.

I've finally gotten the EU client downloaded (installing now), and I'll attempt tonight to get this up and working (threw my NA client away, have a feeling I had some corrupted files causing all this >.<). I'll post back, and thanks again for the share ^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
People, the emulator is running, so I found a bug, NPC has no items for sale.
Anyone know how to fix it or have the files for repair that can supply?

LeGenDArMoUR - Aion 4.5 EU Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

LeGenDArMoUR - Aion 4.5 EU Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Any can help please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
n321321,

I noticed you posted this in Falke34's post as well, but beware as each repack might have different issues. Here's a possible fix that's pretty normal fr all repacks since I don't know which one your talking about. Basic but I know that's a common problem if you have the wrong client (NA client instead of EU). You can grab that EU client from Gameforge (you'll know you have the right download if you install gameforge game browser first, then installs the client installer (should also have british pre-selected as language in the top of your gameforge game browser aion page). NA client will prompt you to install NCsoft launcher I believe instead.

If that's not it,

could check your start .bat file to make sure it's cc:1/2 option is set correctly as well. 2 is NA i believe while 1 should be EU (although I may have that backwards.)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
n321321,

I noticed you posted this in Falke34's post as well, but beware as each repack might have different issues. Here's a possible fix that's pretty normal fr all repacks since I don't know which one your talking about. Basic but I know that's a common problem if you have the wrong client (NA client instead of EU). You can grab that EU client from Gameforge (you'll know you have the right download if you install gameforge game browser first, then installs the client installer (should also have british pre-selected as language in the top of your gameforge game browser aion page). NA client will prompt you to install NCsoft launcher I believe instead.

If that's not it,

could check your start .bat file to make sure it's cc:1/2 option is set correctly as well. 2 is NA i believe while 1 should be EU (although I may have that backwards.)

2 Emulator All NPC not Buy Itens

Information:

Emulator 1

# This file is part of Aion-Finish <Ver:4.0>
#
# This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
# it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
# the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
# (at your option) any later version.
#
# This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
# but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
# MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
# GNU General Public License for more details.
#
# You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
# along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
#

# ===================================
# GAMESERVER
# ===================================

# GameServer Name
gameserver.name = Eridian

# Pattern for player names validation
# To enable UTF support for names - set this parameter to [a-zA-Z\u0410-\u042f\u0430-\u044f]{2,16}
gameserver.character.name.pattern = [a-zA-Z\u4E00-\u9FA5-\u4E00-\u9FFF]{2,20}

# Pattern for pet names validation
# To enable UTF support for names - set this parameter to [a-zA-Z\u0410-\u042f\u0430-\u044f]{2,16}
gameserver.pet.name.pattern = [a-zA-Z\u4E00-\u9FA5-\u4E00-\u9FFF]{2,16}

# Server Country Code(cc) South Korea=0 US=1 France=2 China=5 Taiwan=6
# Default: 1
gameserver.country.code = 1

# Server edition number:
gameserver.version = 4.5.0.0

# Max level for players
# Actual : 60 (3.0)
gameserver.players.max.level = 65

# Real GameServer Time Zone ID (to fix Daylight Saving offsets and used by Auto Events)
# See:
# Before that set -Duser.timezone switch in JAVA_OPTS variable for correction, for example, -Duser.timezone=Etc/GMT-2
# Default: empty (not overridden)
gameserver.timezone =

===========/////////////////=============
Emulator 2

# ============================
# GS config's:
# ============================

# GS Country Code (cc)
# Examples : NA : 1 / EU : 2 / RUS : 7
gameserver.country.code = 1

# Custom name of the GS (displayed in the connection credits)
# The real server's name (Siel, Telemachus ...) is defined by the GSid
# Default: Aion Engine
gameserver.name = Aion CrAzY
gameserver.worldname = Siel

# Language
# Available (en, fr, es, de, ru, hu)
gameserver.language = en

# Announce Server Info Display
# Default: false
gameserver.announceinfo.enable = false

# Max level for players
# Actual : 65 (4.3)
gameserver.players.max.level = 65

==========///////////=================

2 emuladores and cliente Aion Client NA Version=4.5.0.14 Client NA

HostName=mynoip.org
LPort=2106
CountryCode=1
Lang=ENU
OptionalParameters= -cc:5 -lang: noauthgg -noweb -nb -ingameshop -nowebshop
SName=AionCrAzY
RegiUrl=http://tyco.sytes.net:8090/index.php
ForumUrl=http://tyco.sytes.net:8090/forum/
WebUrl=http://tyco.sytes.net:8090
ContactUrl=http://tyco.sytes.net:8090/contact.php
NewsUrl=http://tyco.sytes.net:8090/news.html
VoteUrl=http://tyco.sytes.net:8090/news.html
NrGServ=1
Gs1Name=Siel 1x
Gs1Port=7777
Gs2Name=
Gs2Port=

////========///////

[Settings]
Version=4.5.0.14 Client NA

========///=======///////========

All NPC not Buy Itens :(((

Help me Pliz

Ty all *______*

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can u upload source files pls?
for forwarding works
thx

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please include what client and database compatible in this server files..

ryruz/bonzai,

I'm not sure which client exactly, but I know the main database in this repack is alr-reload (SVN available here through Falke34's "working emu's" post, right next to this one. Only problem I see there though is not knowing exactly which edit's/fixes were done by hand in this repack, so updating could be tricky.

Overall though, alr-reload db's look to go with it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Legend,

Tested out the repack (limited testing) as I was on the NA client, so couldn't see NPC sales/ect. Would you happen to have a release of this particular source for the NA client? Or a workaround maybe?

Also, I noticed out the gate the default gameserver sticks a dragon right in the Elyos starting area (lol, exciting), but otherwise couldn't find any issues with it. I'm still unsure which of the two included gameservers is the one your mention is mostly complete.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please include what client and database compatible in this server files..

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you guys very time consumed with work atm, yeah client is 4.5.0.0 GF and they do indeed run with ARL

Legend,

Tested out the repack (limited testing) as I was on the NA client, so couldn't see NPC sales/ect. Would you happen to have a release of this particular source for the NA client? Or a workaround maybe?

Also, I noticed out the gate the default gameserver sticks a dragon right in the Elyos starting area (lol, exciting), but otherwise couldn't find any issues with it. I'm still unsure which of the two included gameservers is the one your mention is mostly complete.

hi borris, this was built purely for gameforge client compatibility as a lot of releases were NA based so this was to compensate those releases with my client being EU. Indeed the dragon is a stormwing spawn from testing i must have forgotten to scub it so if that is still ingame you will find a spawn of 3x Brigade General Sita in the center of sanctum as the teleportation gateway in the corresponding instance was broken and in repair, they are easily removed. The gameservers are not different the second one named gameserverbk is the first gameservers backup hope this clears it up a little for you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Legend,
I was pretty tickled when I first logged in and got zapped by the dragon for sure :). I appreciate all the help so far, as there are quite a few possible problems with AION it seem's not covered by tutorials/posts.

Here's my exact problem after lot's of fiddling,

I downloaded the GF (global?) client, installed/updated. I tried probably 50 combo's o the win8 No-IP trick/file along with the random d3d.dll files posted up across the forums, but couldn't get any combo t work. When I downgraded, everything worked fine without replacing any of the downgrade .dll files afterward (win8 fix/d3d.dlls).

That said, I was able to configure and get your release to work and check it out some, but one problem I couldn't fix were shop's selling no item's. So, I tried a few thing's including the webshop fix, deleting the l10n folder, ect, with no luck. Finally i realized the country code error was an easy fix (just clone your l10n folder and rename one to a different 3 letter lang code ex. ENG/ENU).
I worked out all the kink's, but no matter how I setup the .bat start file cc options, gameserver cc options, could I get shops to sell any items. Only after I went to another normal ALR release for NA, and reverting everything back to cc:1 or NA options, were thing's for sale at the NPC vendors.

To be honest, if you know a fix for this or workaround, I'd much prefer your repack. I've already encountered (small) problems with the latest alr svn (nothing gamebreaking yet). I may be able to switch my client and just not know it, or maybe there is a simple fix out there I haven't stumbled on yet. I'll keep working at it until I hear back from ya.

Thanks for all the help, and great release mate.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all!
Help me please.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all!
Help me please.

The top pic, your gameserver, is fine :). Normal error at startup. Game server takes quite a long time to load up, when it finally states motionlogging started, your about halfway there. Don't start your client until it finishes for sure though.

On your second pic, login server, your connection is being refused to the database. You'll have to navigate to your login server folder > config > network/database properties files, and edit these to connect to your database. That will solve your login errors ^.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ohh man thanks! Work :)

Solved

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sure :)

Hmm, did it shut off the login server? Try this,

Navigate to your server folder, and locate the java folder,
Then open a new window and navigate to your program files>java> jdk folder,
Take your current version from program files lib/jre/bin folders, and right-click copy them,
then paste them into your server java folder with the same folder names, overwrite when asked,
then fire it up again :) and see what happens.

Also make sure your using either the latest 1.8 jdk or version 1.7 update 60 jdk, you'll need these for nearly all the repacks your going to be using.

Also, update your variables folder with your most updated java :

If Needed further :
Keep the program files > java > jdk folder open, navigate to the "bin" folder inside of it, right click any of the files, and view properties. Control+C or copy the folder address listed there.

Now right click your "my computer", go to properties, advanced properties, and variables finally.
In there, add a "new" variable (top/bottom both), named JAVA_HOME, then right click paste your java address in the bottom. when your done, should look something like :

JAVA_HOME
C:/Program Files/Java/jdk/bin

Save and done, fire it up again and see what happens :)

Hope that helps!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Legend,
I was pretty tickled when I first logged in and got zapped by the dragon for sure :). I appreciate all the help so far, as there are quite a few possible problems with AION it seem's not covered by tutorials/posts.

Here's my exact problem after lot's of fiddling,

I downloaded the GF (global?) client, installed/updated. I tried probably 50 combo's o the win8 No-IP trick/file along with the random d3d.dll files posted up across the forums, but couldn't get any combo t work. When I downgraded, everything worked fine without replacing any of the downgrade .dll files afterward (win8 fix/d3d.dlls).

That said, I was able to configure and get your release to work and check it out some, but one problem I couldn't fix were shop's selling no item's. So, I tried a few thing's including the webshop fix, deleting the l10n folder, ect, with no luck. Finally i realized the country code error was an easy fix (just clone your l10n folder and rename one to a different 3 letter lang code ex. ENG/ENU).
I worked out all the kink's, but no matter how I setup the .bat start file cc options, gameserver cc options, could I get shops to sell any items. Only after I went to another normal ALR release for NA, and reverting everything back to cc:1 or NA options, were thing's for sale at the NPC vendors.

To be honest, if you know a fix for this or workaround, I'd much prefer your repack. I've already encountered (small) problems with the latest alr svn (nothing gamebreaking yet). I may be able to switch my client and just not know it, or maybe there is a simple fix out there I haven't stumbled on yet. I'll keep working at it until I hear back from ya.

Thanks for all the help, and great release mate.

hi boris, when you download the GF client that is currently on 4.6 so you will need to apply the downgrade from here, that should have you up and running. As for the no shop items with the NA client im not quite sure to the fix as i dont have that problem with it, i will try and recreate this and see what i can do for you, my apologies if i dont get back to you soon as work is a big time killer for me.

Sure :)

Hmm, did it shut off the login server? Try this,

Navigate to your server folder, and locate the java folder,
Then open a new window and navigate to your program files>java> jdk folder,
Take your current version from program files lib/jre/bin folders, and right-click copy them,
then paste them into your server java folder with the same folder names, overwrite when asked,
then fire it up again :) and see what happens.

Also make sure your using either the latest 1.8 jdk or version 1.7 update 60 jdk, you'll need these for nearly all the repacks your going to be using.

Also, update your variables folder with your most updated java :

If Needed further :
Keep the program files > java > jdk folder open, navigate to the "bin" folder inside of it, right click any of the files, and view properties. Control+C or copy the folder address listed there.

Now right click your "my computer", go to properties, advanced properties, and variables finally.
In there, add a "new" variable (top/bottom both), named JAVA_HOME, then right click paste your java address in the bottom. when your done, should look something like :

JAVA_HOME
C:/Program Files/Java/jdk/bin

Save and done, fire it up again and see what happens :)

Hope that helps!

thanks for your help with these little issues your a great help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back