Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

aion 4.6 server file build

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello. First of all, it's Google Translate.

Aion 4.6 server source files are widely distributed via GitHubbut no file built properly.

Actually, I am not good at Java or C language.

So I mostly use one-click server files to edit scripts and play games with my friends.

I was enjoying the 3.5 version distributed by Robson,

and I played it for 8 months.As I see it,
I am losing interest due to the limitations of the content.

So I found the top 4.6 version, but it doesn't build properly...

I would like to know if there is a new version of the AION server files that RaGEZONE distributes with the least bugs and the most stability, such as Robson 3.5.

Java or C is fineI can't, but I can fully enjoy the game by modifying the script well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you Robson.However, the builds of AL-Chat and AL-Login succeeded normally, but the build failed only in AL-Game.

compile: [javac] Compiling 2359 source files to C:\Aion4.6\ProjectAion-4.6_SVN\trunk\AL-Game\build\classes
[javac] warning: [options] source value 7 is obsolete and will be removed in a future release
[javac] warning: [options] target value 7 is obsolete and will be removed in a future release
[javac] warning: [options] To suppress warnings about obsolete options, use -Xlint:-options.
[javac] 3 warnings [javac] Fatal Error: Unable to find package java.lang in classpath or bootclasspath

BUILD FAILEDC:\Aion4.6\ProjectAion-4.6_SVN\trunk\AL-Game\build.xml:40: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.

What's wrong?

I'm sorry for the many problems as I'm trying to build for the first time after always using only one-click server packs.

I have 2 Java versions installed.
-jdk-7u80-windows-x64
-jdk-18_windows-x64_bin

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you again.I found a way and the build succeeded.
I share my edits for anyone with the same error as me.
You can watch it from 1 minute in the linked video.

Robson, I'm sorry for asking such a rudimentary question.
When he first encountered the build, he did not think to find it, so he began to write about it.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know where this error is and how to fix it?
This error occurs on the game server.
ERROR [ReadWrite-0 Dispatcher] com.aionemu.commons.network.packet.BaseClientPacket [BaseClientPacket.java:188] Missing H for: [C] 0x13E CM_FAST_TRACK
[ReadWrite-0 Dispatcher] com.aionemu.commons.network.packet.BaseClientPacket [BaseClientPacket.java:133] Missing D for: [C] 0x13E CM_FAST_TRACK

This error is caused by the chat server.

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.nio.ByteBuffer.flip()Ljava/nio/ByteBuffer;
at com.aionemu.chatserver.network.gameserver.GsServerPacket.write(GsServerPacket.java:51)
at com.aionemu.chatserver.network.gameserver.GsConnection.writeData(GsConnection.java:74)
at com.aionemu.commons.network.Dispatcher.write(Dispatcher.java:289)
at com.aionemu.commons.network.AcceptReadWriteDispatcherImpl.dispatch(AcceptReadWriteDispatcherImpl.java:83)
at com.aionemu.commons.network.Dispatcher.run(Dispatcher.java:107)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some fixes have been added:

Warning: I won't make fixes for this.

Does anyone have a client that works best with the server Robson shared?I can't seem to find a client that is most compatible with the above server.. Any help would be appreciated.

ERROR [ReadWrite-0 Dispatcher] com.aionemu.commons.network.packet.BaseClientPacket [BaseClientPacket.java:188] Missing H for: [C] 0x13E CM_FAST_TRACK
[ReadWrite-0 Dispatcher] com.aionemu.commons.network.packet.BaseClientPacket [BaseClientPacket.java:133] Missing D for: [C] 0x13E CM_FAST_TRACK

Fixed and commented out the above error but still WARN [ReadWrite-0 Dispatcher]: - Unknown packet received from Aion client: 0x013E, state=IN_GAMEGenerates an error.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
While flying, use "windstreams" to increase movement speed on landing, and "Return to Landing" skills and items cannot be used.
When using the "Doom Lure 1" skill of the "Templar" class, if the opponent is jumping, the opponent will not be able to do anything even if the skill debuff ends.In the case of the opponent, neither movement nor skill casting is possible.If you are definitely jumping, this will happen if you hit that skill.

Which part should be corrected for this phenomenon?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Does anyone have a client that works best with the server Robson shared?I can't seem to find a client that is most compatible with the above server.. Any help would be appreciated.

Fixed and commented out the above error but still WARN [ReadWrite-0 Dispatcher]: - Unknown packet received from Aion client: 0x013E, state=IN_GAMEGenerates an error.

these are errors with the packet data, you will need to modify the packet receiving functions to fix them. this is normally caused by the correct version info so it lets you into game but the packets are different so it throw errors like these.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
호환 클라이언트 4.6:
Dear ROBYSON
Long time no see
Can you point me to a clifile that matches your above mentioned serverfile? I don't know because of many clovers
Please tell us which class fits the file you provided

thanks in advance

Upvote 0
Back