Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion 5.8 Emu ++++ GM Console

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I assembled a 5.8 emulator like decsribed here:

It works fine and i can play it. For testing i made a admin account but if i opened the GM Panel (Shift + F1) it looks like the commands are not working. Cant change the level or give myself Items. Is this a known Bug? Chat Commands are working.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

It works fine and i can play it. For testing i made a admin account but if i opened the GM Panel (Shift + F1) it looks like the commands are not working. Cant change the level or give myself Items. Is this a known Bug? Chat Commands are working.
I found the same thing, a few things in gm panel for 5.8 work, but most don’t.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh good i thought i made a mistake with the assembling or the compiling. So it needs to be fixed i was searching but dont know where or how to search for the code.

Oh also i dont have hostile mobs and my setting is on "normal" in the admin config.
But at least the grafic is nicer and its works really stable and thoose "buggs" are not that bad. Just need to know how to fix it.

Edit: i think know the issue with the mobs they stop beeing agro if you are 1 level above them normaly it would be 10 so there is a typo somewhere i think.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Hi,

Some basic stuff was done by me, so...
Scripts for GMHandler need to be rewritten and CMD scripts need to be added.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some basic stuff was done by me, so...
Scripts for GMHandler need to be rewritten and CMD scripts need to be added.
Oh ok that explains a lot.
Min if i ask you a question?
I want to give chars skills from other classes ans in Spp aion they just changed the class id to all in the skill tree xml and it works but if i try that the game crashes and the char i tryed is not playable anymore. Do have a Idea why?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Oh ok that explains a lot.
Min if i ask you a question?
I want to give chars skills from other classes ans in Spp aion they just changed the class id to all in the skill tree xml and it works but if i try that the game crashes and the char i tryed is not playable anymore. Do have a Idea why?
I never tried to do this, but you probably need to make changes to the client too.

EDIT: Have a look at ...\data\skills\skills.pak, maybe that will help.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont think so because i use the same client for the other 5.8 so the client is not for the spp 5.8 specific. it must be something simple im missing here.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And i use a not Aion NA Client but its works so it must be on the server site

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No i think i didnt explain it good, i did this on the spp aion, they did it and it works, i did it and the game crashed etc..

same client same server

Upvote 0
Back