Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Aion 5.8 PTS VM VM 

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Hello . Here i made VM server on Windows 10 for those who wanna play offline and have difficulties to set by them own .
Country Code is set to 99 so working with every Language .
Credits:
Share files and XML's sunbsn
CC=99 and other things Angry Catster
For Crack binaries marisa-chan
Mr. House some small contribution what is here

link here

klon22
world lf2 not added yet . Because no tested

link here

IP blind on server 192.168.200.100 don't touch . ! Only if you wanna setup under your own IP then you need to change it in many other places to make it work.
Minimum ram for run this its only 23gb and load pretty fast.

If you wanna put more just change for your needs.
On desktop there is Icons what start 1 by one.
Dont push everything in one time if that you will mess it up .
NPC server should be run last .
Sql Info:

Sql Login = sa
Password = @Aion123456
Account to game:
Login = test123456
Password
= 123456
Download link:
To view the content, you need to sign In or register.
Pictures to setup VM IP if someone will feel confused how to do .
Nat settings - Aion 5.8 PTS VM - RaGEZONE Forums
And here some Picture from enter game and load Server.

Screenshot (495) - Aion 5.8 PTS VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Screenshot (504) - Aion 5.8 PTS VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Have Fun.

Ps dont forgot about put noip to your aion bin32 or bin64

Client you can find in another threads .
For example here.

or

Last edited:
as soon as they see it, they won't understand the files and I'll immediately push them onto the VPS, I'm sure that half of it won't work and there won't be enough files
they say that there aren't even any maps from 5.8, you'll have to get them from emulators and make them yourself, I'm not sure yet that the database is complete

Maybe if leak 5.8 becomes popular, I will publish the original server files separately.
I heard there is nice Shining badges and nice title for people who share something rare :D Its that right sir MentaL ?

At list MATTYOne you can share part of it like xml files . Its always somthing to contribute

Last edited:
I have to reply to get link?

First of all, thanks for sharing, may I ask if anyone has a better netdisk? 28.6G, I have to download for 3 days.

Last edited:
You started a forum yourself before and hype people up with your server files. Nothing happened, the forum closed before reaching the ridiculuos requirement to unlock viewing the server files. Now you want to hype us again. Just share it I guess???
Time will show . Lets work a bit on fixes .
I Rework a bit CreateCharInfo.xml to look as close as can to Retail from first stage like here .
No extra boosters and event items on start . As well 0 kinah.
Same items like was on retail.
For those who dont know server need to be off to apply changes.
Make backup of file before. And past it into your xml main folder .

Attachments

Last edited:
I hope people can share the original documents. For example, the original unmodified files of version 5.8, and it would be even better if version 4.8 is available!:):):):):)

maybe we should start with the fact that I don't owe anyone anything?

Does what I possess equate to what I must share? Is that the current logic behind the rules?

MATTY, you owe nothing to anyone. What you choose to do with your server is entirely your freedom and right.

Time will show . Lets work a bit on fixes .
I Rework a bit CreateCharInfo.xml to look as close as can to Retail from first stage like here .
No extra boosters and event items on start . As well 0 kinah.
Same items like was on retail.
For those who dont know server need to be off to apply changes.
Make backup of file before. And past it into your xml main folder .
Personally, I think that you need to start not with character creation, but with world corrections. These changes can be customized by everyone. I repeat - this is just my personal opinion.

Personally, I think that you need to start not with character creation, but with world corrections. These changes can be customized by everyone. I repeat - this is just my personal opinion.
That funny. I prefer start from easy things by 1st feeling entering the game. If I will reach lvl and map where the issue will occured then I will fix another part.
There is no "I" in here I reaper that one more time. It's a hundred people here reviewing this 2 posts as well you. Let them fix together not look on each other's.
We can split jobs as they work and fix together on Java development. Why we can't be same them.
Or just let aion be dead and fix alone and forgot..
That why this vm for. Hope people test it and share then issues here. That can speed up some work. I'm not able rest my own. Because I have my own job. I not living from fixing servers or working remotely on pc.

Last edited:
Or just let aion be dead and fix alone and forgot..
It's almost dead anyway. There are no open resources like before. There are no players on pirate servers, only a couple of servers with 500+ online, the rest are "friends" servers.
And so, yes, let everyone do something to the best of their ability. Personally, I can already register on almost all cybelisks and complete almost all tasks in Istar.

1727858550010 - Aion 5.8 PTS VM - RaGEZONE Forums
1727858639203 - Aion 5.8 PTS VM - RaGEZONE Forums
1727858693804 - Aion 5.8 PTS VM - RaGEZONE Forums
1727858761089 - Aion 5.8 PTS VM - RaGEZONE Forums

It's almost dead anyway. There are no open resources like before. There are no players on pirate servers, only a couple of servers with 500+ online, the rest are "friends" servers.
And so, yes, let everyone do something to the best of their ability. Personally, I can already register on almost all cybelisks and complete almost all tasks in Istar.

View attachment 268323View attachment 268324View attachment 268325View attachment 268326
And there was no issue till that map with anything? Or it's just that you keep it for your information. That why I think aion dev already dead. It's OK if you don't wanna share any info about issues.
There is no logserver file
Nothing important for server to work.

Back