Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Aion 5.8 PTS VM VM 

I heard there is nice Shining badges and nice title for people who share something rare :D Its that right sir MentaL ?

At list MATTYOne you can share part of it like xml files . Its always somthing to contribute
and bcs of this i simply not start with the item/drop/disassembly/quest and much more for the 5.8 Community Server. looks like this is a bunch of wasted time if someone has the 5.8 original server or any other server :D
I checked some files and the xml files inside looks weird and are not complete. :D
I wasted so much time now on my classic src with build new xml files and whole mechnics, that i simply have no time to build this agein for another client/server. :D

can the file by any chance uploded to google disk?

Pure client you can download from steamdb
in first post on the bottom.
About what language we talking about ?
There is few .Hard to answer without details in your question .

Sorry but i dont have so much space to fit 30gb.
What is wrong with that one ?
I had 100kb unstable speed, takes like forever to complete.

Hi cinus do you have VM version 4.6PTS/Retail?

Last edited:
Hi cinus do you have VM version 4.6PTS/Retail?

Clean SteamDb 5.8 Client woking with this server

use this L10N or yours

cinus thx for the vm

use this L10N or yours

cinus thx for the vm
Thx . As always helpful . I will link to first post .
I also clean VM and compress a bit db now how less then 14gb packed .
Soon i will replace link with new VM. I see no one willing to share bugs . Or they just simply no more exist in magical way :D

I see no one willing to share bugs . Or they just simply no more exist in magical way :D
This is solely my personal opinion: providing content, rather than finished products, can be far more effective in inspiring discussions and fostering communication among people.

In Chinese culture, there is a well-known proverb: “授人以鱼不如授人以渔。”
Meaning:"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

This wisdom conveys the idea that teaching someone the skill to obtain something is far more beneficial than simply providing them with the item itself.

This is solely my personal opinion: providing content, rather than finished products, can be far more effective in inspiring discussions and fostering communication among people.

In Chinese culture, there is a well-known proverb: “授人以鱼不如授人以渔。”
Meaning:"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

This wisdom conveys the idea that teaching someone the skill to obtain something is far more beneficial than simply providing them with the item itself.
Yea I think it's not so difficult after I make for them this vm to post here what working what not. Or it's just waste of time for us to do it. Maybe they just enjoy game with bugs. Sorry but I'm not able to test it myself because I'm out of time.

sunbsn
Look like there is unauthorized leak of my link into some chines Forum without my agree .What everyone can see that only people can have link who left reaction on post and there is total only 59 . :D rest 45+ China :D at list if link is shared somwhere else pls post bugs from there and fixes.
Screenshot (25) - Aion 5.8 PTS VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:

use this L10N or yours

cinus thx for the vm
Terabox -.- the next programm that i need to download. :D
Pls can anyone reupload on GDrive?
I will let it inside for some weeks, till i need the space.

Will help a lot, im not interested in download the next Desktop App for one single download.

update: Someone send it to me, thanks for that ;)

Last edited:
Back