Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion 5.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Glad you liked Aion, welcome!!
I definitely stopped with Aion, i sometimes play my favorite version, Aion 3.5.
HI. Are you stop developing anymore or just play it ? Because i worry i understand differently. :eek:tt1:

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Yes cinus, i definitely stopped with Aion development and also stopped with fixes.
I respect you decision . And want to thx you for ally this years what you spend for fixing and evolution aion emu for many of us and for this almost dead section of Aion . (now for sure will be dead ) Hope one day your work can be continue by someone else . Of course i dont think your work will be open source but who know . Decision was your to do what you do . Thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Robyson
It's a pity to hear that you stopped developing aion, but this is your choice. We can only accept and respect it.
Due to some communication and exchange problems, I was recorded in the forum as a bad record. But I admire your idea of helping others and sharing for free. You are one of my instructors on the way to aion simulator. I wish you a good time in other fields and thank you for your contributions and contributions in the past aion forums.The above is translated by Baidu. The words may not be accurate, but please accept the expression of thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
By far the best build I've tested, thanks for sharing :3. When I change the gun I feel a lag, lack of memory ? i have 8gb

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Why should he release it so others can sell it as their own and(or) claim it's theirs?
If that time to close this thread :D to avoid for factures questions . For help we have other pages . If project are dead. Same 4.3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back