Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion-Core 4.8 No License System

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This source code is the base for creating the Aion 4.8 server emulator.
Original source from the Aion-Core team, the license system was cut out.
"headers" of the files have been replaced. The original copyrights are located at: "AionGameServer\data\credits".

There are a lot of errors in the code, corrections are required.

Clients can use these:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, this leak version beta of the source is a very early release and I don't think it get published.
I have their very latest release of the compiled AC-GameServer 4.8 Ultimate Rev.530 and that is very different from yours.
Why "headers" of the files have been replaced? What's a point on this or to change some credits?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Yes, this leak version beta of the source is a very early release and I don't think it get published.
I have their very latest release of the compiled AC-GameServer 4.8 Ultimate Rev.530 and that is very different from yours.
Why "headers" of the files have been replaced? What's a point on this or to change some credits?
what year its that 530 rev ? I got 707 and its 2015
What rev was last ?
Code:
   /   |  (_)___  ____     / ____/___  ________     / __ \___ _   _____  / /___  ____  ___  _____   / // //__  /
  / /| | / / __ \/ __ \   / /   / __ \/ ___/ _ \   / / / / _ \ | / / _ \/ / __ \/ __ \/ _ \/ ___/  / // /_  / /
 / ___ |/ / /_/ / / / /  / /___/ /_/ / /  /  __/  / /_/ /  __/ |/ /  __/ / /_/ / /_/ /  __/ /     /__  __/ / /
/_/  |_/_/\____/_/ /_/   \____/\____/_/   \___/  /_____/\___/|___/\___/_/\____/ .___/\___/_/        /_/ (_)_/  
                                                                             /_/                              

version= 707
0            build= 07-06-2015

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, I know. That build_rev.txt is wrong by you, because is from 4.7.5.
I still have all the public releases from AC on my ftp storage, The last build were rev.530 from 12.07.2016.
After that they release the AC 4.9

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Yes, I know. That build_rev.txt is wrong by you, because is from 4.7.5.
I still have all the public releases from AC on my ftp storage, The last build were rev.530 from 12.07.2016.
After that they release the AC 4.9
what you mean wrong by me ? Its not my file what i make it myself ^^
Its from GIT that how was orgianaly forked

Its mean then its not COre dev

Now remember it
https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/aion-core-4-8-emulator.1085663/post-8692856
:D

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This doesn't make any sense. I just replaced the headers in the files. I did not delete the copyrights, they are in the source code folder. I didn’t say anything about the fact that this is a very early version; this particular code already exists on this forum. But there is a license check, I deleted it and published it again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just wanted to pointed out that these build_rev.txt version= 707 belongs to AC 4.7 development. In fact that forked release on GIt is just a very old revision with many missing stuff, compared with the latest AC release AC 5.8 Ultimate Rev.530.
I was active in AionEMU 2.0 and 2.5 and Aion-Extreme 2.5 but stopped with Aion Lightning 3.0. Then I come back for a short time with AC 4.8 and AC4.9. Since 2016 I changed my hobby :)
Now I tested a 5.8 very mixed release of Aion Unity, Falke, Encom , etc..

Back