Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion Extreme !!! 2.5 !!! Emu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is the first Aion 2.5 Emulator.

No-Ip

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First :p link not working....yet, very good job tho :p

Link working now, downloading at the moment, will be testing soon, thx a lot.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone can tell me what file i need for 2.5 to be able to connect.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What do you mean what file? everything's in the folder. If you mean what client, it's 2.5.0.3

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What do you mean what file? everything's in the folder. If you mean what client, it's 2.5.0.3

Have you tested out the server? Is it a full 2.5 server that fully works with the 2.5 client? Feedback would be nice.

Also, how well does it work? Are all features working the way they should? Get back to us all on that. We'd all like to know. lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, i'm still applying sql files, drop list is huge lol but don't worry i'll let you know :p

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Doing it myself. I'll be leaving soon with a friend for a while, but I'll be back soon to find out and test it for sure. From what I see, though, it's the still very beta version of open-aion's 2.5 implementation, which is being merged with Aion X Emu. Setup is basically the same too.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So, it's really just 2.1. lol Figured. Okay, thanks for the info. Regard as an Open-Aion 2.1 server, not 2.5. I'll still let you all know when the aionxemu 2.5 client is ready.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is the development version of 2.5 that's why i asked for files for 2.5 client.
also there are updates tho this server files and even with the last version of server i can connect to the server but i get stocked on server selection

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
here the link for the no ip check

So, it's really just 2.1. lol Figured. Okay, thanks for the info. Regard as an Open-Aion 2.1 server, not 2.5. I'll still let you all know when the aionxemu 2.5 client is ready.

lol , u failed xDD

its 2.1 ?

2.5 Sets in 2.1 ?

but ok for u its 2.1 and the other have fun with 2.5 :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will do a confirm again. Setting up the server now.

edit:
the drop list is really huge. lol. gonna take awhile.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lol , u failed xDD

And you failed to see anything else I posted. I ALSO said that even if it was 2.5, it's the very beta version of it. I've been following the projects closely. I don't expect a lot of things to work properly. You even need the 2.5 No-IP check in order to get the client to work. That means it's not yet complete.

I'll wait for Aion X Emu to release 2.5. They are merging with Open-Aion 2.5 anyway, so it'll be way more complete and fully compat with the 2.5 client, no 2.5 No-IP check required. lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And you failed to see anything else I posted. I ALSO said that even if it was 2.5, it's the very beta version of it. I've been following the projects closely. I don't expect a lot of things to work properly. You even need the 2.5 No-IP check in order to get the client to work. That means it's not yet complete.

I'll wait for Aion X Emu to release 2.5. They are merging with Open-Aion 2.5 anyway, so it'll be way more complete and fully compat with the 2.5 client, no 2.5 No-IP check required. lol

Agreed XD

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah, I tested it.

- No motions (if you even try to buy them, client crashes), if you spawn motions, they won't work.

- Can't go to any of the academy's or Crucible.

- Some NPC's that shouldn't be walking around, are and some run into walls making them hard to be accessible.

I was right, very beta quality. You just compiled the developer version of 2.5 to get brownie points on RZ. Sadly, this version of the 2.5 server files is still very incomplete. Just wait for it to be more amture and don't compile the developer versions. It's much less stable and much less complete.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hustle i tried with the file you gave me and i wasn't able to connect, i have the same issue, meaning that i login then i select server and after that i remain stuck at server selection screen.
After 3 minutes i get an can't connect to gameserver error
the result is the same even with new install + noiprestrict
So what i'm doing wrong ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Installation of the server still follow 2.1 standards. Make sure gameserver mask under gameservers in the db is set to 127.0.0.1, password being wahtever you want it (make sure it matches your config files) and make sure you've also got the client connecting to your internal (196.168.1.x) or your external IP ( ).

Just remember one last thing, his "release" is still very incomplete that is currently unstable and lacks various 2.5 features. Items are there (armors/npcs/etc.), but certain items don't work and some NPC won't work either or will cause your client to crash. Just please keep that in mind. o:

Beyond that, he (nor I for that matter) can help you any further. 2.5 server files are still in development.

@Hustle, change your thread title to reflect the fact that these files are not yet ready for playing as much as they are for developmental testing.

Lastly, these are Open-Aion server files. Just a heads up to anyone reading this.

Quick Edit:
Make sure the proper ports are open if you are using a router.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back