Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion Extreme !!! 2.5 !!! Emu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ya we all do.
anyway langme2009 you don't have to tell me how to set the server but ty anyway. 2.1 works perfectly this "release" nop and the client is functional cause i use it to play another pserver.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
langme2009 : i thought aionxemu is going to shut down? And the SVN will be going on anyways.
Somehow many people had took credits and said aionxemu stole it from them
rofl which made the founder pissed off with it.

Anyways i think this is a hybrid server files lol. 2.5 in 2.1

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No, Aion X Emu is actually just moving to a new host. Crash (one of the founders) did indeed get pissed, but he's just taking a breather. He has a family to think about above anything else. All work on AionXEmu itself will still continue. Forums are just moving to a new host.

I've spoken to Crash myself and he's more just taking a step back to lighten the load on himself due to doing so much of the work himself and getting nothing but crap thrown at him by people who don't understand what making your source code open-source means (or some fans of those projects that are jealous for no reason).

Yeah, this is basically incomplete 2.5 code. It's mostly for the items and client, but it's very buggy. I don't recommend it for everyday use. As for Aion X Emu, it's still going strong. I fully support it and any other projects that help each other (AXE, Open-Aion, Aion-Core, etc.)

Reaction score
This emu is working like a charm, all you need to know is how to set up the server. :)
It is 2.5 and its pretty decent.
Thanks a lot for this hustle. This, to be honest is the ONLY working copy of 2.5 that I found yet.
Much Appreciated.
-Viveka Cobain.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
heya guys was just wondering how do i connect using my client?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its not 2.5 emu.. not working to 2.5 client :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back