Aion Private Server Setup Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who are having connectivity problem may follow up the tips I'm gonna brief below:

1) check your server IP for WAN and LAN is correct.
- WAN (internet IP ), LAN ( Local-net IP)
- You can also use free redirect ip service such as no-ip opensource.

2) make sure your server connection configuration setting for subnet mask is correct and make sure your firewall is not blocking your server.
- I advise you to add exception port for your server. this can be access and setup at firewall setting > exception > add port.

3) make sure you have set-up port forwarding for your client/user to connect to your server ( WAN hosting server . This can be access and setup through your modem port-forwarding setting.

4) If you are still having connection problem, it might be your server is not receivable some data packets sent from clients/users. This error usually will be stated in your server log history

Notes:
If your are still having problem, please feel free to PM me.

Regards,
Anzee,
Kedah,Malaysia.
 
Hi guys,

I need your assistance.... Whenever i run loginserver(window Batch File) for the 1st time... an error have occured...n the log is same as stipulated below:

-------------------------------------------------
Starting Aion-Unique Login Server.

Error opening zip file or JAR manifest missing : libs/ae_commons.jar
Error occurred during initialization of VM
agent library failed to init: instrument

Login Server Terminated Abnormaly, Please Verify Your Files.


Login Server Terminated.

Press any key to continue . . .
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Please assist me since I'm new in creating server.

Notes*: For your info, i have already installed JDK for 64 bit, and also i have tried the 32-bit....the error is still remained the same.

Thank you guys....
 
Anyone can explain me what wrong with my server login, i doesnt see any bug at emu but only weird **** doesnt let me login at server.

ScreenShots:
Savage - Aion Private Server Setup Guide - RaGEZONE Forums


Savage - Aion Private Server Setup Guide - RaGEZONE Forums


Thanks alot in advance for your help.
 
you are using wrong client version on your server. or you're using wrong server for your client.

whatever makes you happier :P
 
hi i need some help ! when i want to launch login server and gameserver
it send I need to launch java platform but i have launch all of java and it doesn't work =(
help please

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

Java is not recognized as command...
GameServer terminated abanormaly, please verify your files...
help !
 
i have done everything as the guide said but when i run the gameserver and loginserver bats it says starting aion-unique game server.

'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

gameserver terminated abnormaly, please verify your file.

gameserver terminated.

press any key to continue...... then it goes off i dont know wat else to do please help me :(
 
i have done everything as the guide said but when i run the gameserver and loginserver bats it says starting aion-unique game server.

'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

gameserver terminated abnormaly, please verify your file.

gameserver terminated.

press any key to continue...... then it goes off i dont know wat else to do please help me :(

same... solution?
 
same... solution?

Guys next time try to search the forum first or check the bat files. The instructions are in there.

@echo off
title Aion X Emu Game Server Console

REM Start...
:start
echo Starting Aion X Emu Game Server.
echo.

SET PATH="C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin"
<--set your java path:lol:
REM NOTE: Remove tag REM from previous line.

REM -------------------------------------
REM Default parameters for a basic server.
java -Xms512m -Xmx1536m -ea -Xbootclasspath/p:./libs/jsr166.jar -cp ./libs/*;ax-game-1.0.1.jar gameserver.GameServer
REM -------------------------------------
 
  • Like
Reactions: 404
hello everyone im noob..how to make my account to be GM??please help im a noob..my server is running now,but i want my account to be a GM..
 
Hello,

I'm following your guide but I doesn't work.

I have a local server at home using Windows Server 2008.
I downloaded the sources provided in your link (http://forum.ragezone.com/f588/tutorial-get-aion-emu-649179/), compiled then configured the database, .properties files and my router.

I launched the loginserver and the gameserver using the .bat files. Then I launched the game with my PC with the .bat configured with the IP of my server.

Everything is fine until the login screen where I get the message error "Cannot connect to authorization server".

I also have a few questions :
- How can I check the version of the server ? Because I don't know if the sources I recovered are compatible with Aion 2.5.
- How am I sure that the game is trying to request the local server ?
- How to create new user ? I tried editing my database but I don't know if it's working because of the same error message.
- I heard about Aion-lightning, Aion-Emu and others I've forgotten the name :
- What's the difference between them ?
- Are they compatible with Aion 2.5 ?
- Updates frequencies ?
- Still alive ? ^^

Thanks for helping me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back