Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion PvPsys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
we working on test server to play, not just to see some screens :) but if you whant we can add...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
The Aion PVP Server is opening again, now need some users who can help me. Who have brains knowing of java, xml, sql, testers, quest writer

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So your working on your private server ? Are you going to share any core , custom work files to the public ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So your working on your private server ? Are you going to share any core , custom work files to the public ?
Hey this server will be share for every1 but its diffrent this aion pvp system only u will be able to play but not same as normal all edit files will be in the aion danny will make a tut how to get stuff working with aion client so u get the custom shops and other thing :) u will get a post when the server is done and rdy for share :)

It will be good if evey1 post ides for it or other things :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am not inside AION , but i think your trying to do a WOW - like server with shops and vendors selling items with extended costs ?

Are there any extended costs at all ? Can you supply players with teleports...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
So all do not understand PVP Server just for us, it will be for free files server and client moded to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back