Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion PvPsys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I think it's not a good idea put the stigmas auto learn, cause the stigmas is a part of the game that make the difference in each player, I mean each player can make your own build, that's really nice in a pvp server. For me It's better put when we create a char it already has all the slots to put the stigmas.

I don't know if is possible, but would be very nice if you make dark poeta a pvp map, like this: When a group is doing the instance a group of the other nation can enter, and there they fight to kill the bosses, that would be amazing.

And how we don't have the maps of the level 55, you could add some bosses of these maps in the abyss, and these bosses will have the highest drops in the game, that will make them go there and fight all the time to kill these bosses :p

To lessen the problem and gives you an easy solution, why not make Dark Poeta NON INSTANCE DUNGEON. Convert it to normal maps like heiron. lol
Pardon me but in my opinion, a PvP Style server doesn't really need a huge map nor all the maps activated.
Cause there's no point to roam around in all maps just to find an opponent.
A portal from poeta to ishalgen or poeta to custom reshanta is good to go OR a portal to Triniel underground arena is good too.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Doesn't matter.
A pvp server (custom) doesn't need all the features.
It doesn't neet instances, doesn't need to explore maps.

At AU, at least all the useful features was finished before it was discontinued. E.g. Skills, Stigmas, spawns, summons, stats...

At PvPSys, I don't think you'll grind to get your level high. ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe u can release your server sample, then we try it... and then we can give lot ideas from play it^^

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
In fiew weeks ready for open test server, beta. We moving the curent project to next source, aion-lightning, because aion-unique has been closed.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what the progress now?
bump

well we have done some chang but as every 1 know that Aion-Unique is dead :p and we have pvpsys on that but we have saved the files but we are going to move everything over to Aion-Lightning soon as we can :) but i might open the unique pvpsys so every 1 can test it ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm very excited about this whole pvp-server idea. Let me share my thoughts with you all, some are based on what I've already read in this topic:

- Ishalgen as starting area for Asmodians with custom mobs+drops for lv 1-50
- Poeta as starting area for Elyos with custom mobs+drops for lv 1-50
- Abyss as third area for both races with custom mobs+drops for lvl 50-xx

Teleports/rifts from:
- Ishalgen -> Abyss
- Poeta -> Abyss
- Abyss -> Ishalgen
- Abyss -> Poeta

This would mean that the Abyss is a kind of 'gateway' to get to the other starting area. Here's an example to clarify what i mean:

Let's say that I have a lvl 50 Asmodian and I want to go to Poeta. First I take the rift from Ishalgen to the Abyss. Then inside the Abyss I take the rift to Poeta. Once inside Poeta I can do whatever I want with the Elyos that I see around.

Now about those rifts in the Abyss that lead to Poeta or Ishalgen... Wouldn't it be strategic to place those in the Core? This way, both races have a nice chance to block all players from the other race, trying to get in the starting area of their opponents. I think this creates some new awesome gameplay. Think about 30 Elyos guarding the rift to Poeta, and 30 Asmodians guarding the rift to Ishalgen.

This would leave everyone a few options: Level from 1-50 in your own area, then continue to the level cap in abyss, OR go to the other race's area and do EXP/AP grinding at the same time!

Please let me know if you like this idea or not ^^. I'd love it if this idea will be used in the future hehe :thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see the progress..
can't wait to try your server^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I had an idea for a PvP server, but it was basically going to be mostly PvP only. I just wish I had the motivation to try to do it lol. Good ideas so far though guys!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
good news ;D did chat with danny and we will start with the pvpsys soon u will know when we start :) and we will complete the pvpsys 100% this month and we will also make a test server for it so u guys can try it ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hell yea! thanks for the update, I'm glad to know there's AT LEAST some plans for this concept. Enuff proof for me to be sure that the idea didn't "die" yet ^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hell yea! thanks for the update, I'm glad to know there's AT LEAST some plans for this concept. Enuff proof for me to be sure that the idea didn't "die" yet ^^

hehe ^^ good that some 1 is happy :p
its not been dead or close just been stop for we moving the old pvpsys over to AL so we can fix it better and we got 2 new ppl so will help us to make the server complete fast :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hot news !!! We work a lot on custom shop and we made it, we can do custom shop and we working on this feature for now is just for armors. Remember this mounth we will release with great tools and features

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this month? whooaa awesome!
just give us ur server link n we test it!^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back