Aion Server Tutorials by Myth Network

heres your error

find
Code:
//MIME TIPE
//header("Content-Type:text/html; charset=utf-8",true);

//TEMPO LIMITE LIMITE DE EXECUȃO DA PAGINA
//set_time_limit(0);

and replace with

Code:
//MIME TIPE
header("Content-Type:text/html; charset=utf-8",true);

//Time Limit
set_time_limit(0);
 
heres your error

find
Code:
//MIME TIPE
//header("Content-Type:text/html; charset=utf-8",true);

//TEMPO LIMITE LIMITE DE EXECUȃO DA PAGINA
//set_time_limit(0);

and replace with

Code:
//MIME TIPE
header("Content-Type:text/html; charset=utf-8",true);

//Time Limit
set_time_limit(0);

three error after change
Code:
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\libs\config.php:1) in C:\xampp\htdocs\libs\config.php on line 14

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\libs\config.php:1) in C:\xampp\htdocs\libs\config.php on line 14

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\libs\config.php:1) in C:\xampp\htdocs\libs\config.php on line 17
 
heres my config file... just edit your password to it and thats about it... it should fix your webpage...

also did you install the database? au_server_ws?

Code:
<?php
/*================================
  Autor: Jorge Luiz Oliveira Borba
  Email: [email protected]
  ================================*/

/**
 * Configs for the page
 *
 * @author Jorge Luiz Oliveira Borba <[email protected]>
 * @copyright Copyright 2009, R3direct
 * @version $Revision: 1.0 $ $Date: 21/02/2010 12:48:19 $
 */
session_start();

//MIME TIPE
header("Content-Type:text/html; charset=utf-8",true);

//Time Limit
set_time_limit(0);

/*
* Server config
*/
define("LANGUAGE", "pt-br"); //Language

define("IP_HOST", "127.0.0.1"); //Ip of the host

//MYSQL CONNECTION
define("MYSQL_HOST", "localhost"); // Db ip
define("MYSQL_USER", "root"); //Database username
define("MYSQL_PASS", "password goes here"); //Database password

//DATABASES NAMES
define("MYSQL_BASE_LS", "au_server_ls"); // Login Server Database
define("MYSQL_BASE_GS", "au_server_gs"); // Game Server Database
define("MYSQL_BASE_WEB", "au_server_ws"); // Aion-Web Server Database

//Nome do Servidor
define("SERVER_NAME", "Myth Aion"); //Server Name

//Server rates
define("SERVER_RATE_XP", "20x"); //Server Xp rate
define("SERVER_RATE_KINAH", "5x"); //Server Kinah Rate
define("SERVER_RATE_DROP", "5x"); //Server Drop Rate
define("SERVER_RATE_QUEST", "10x"); //Server Quest Rate
define("SERVER_RATE_GROUP", "10x"); //Server Group Xp Rate
define("SERVER_RATE_AP", "5x"); //Server Abyss Points Rate

//Link de Downloads

define("LINK_LAUNCHER", "http://mythnetwork.net/forum/showthread.php?1658-Myth-Aion-is-LIVE&p=12873#post12873");//Ncsoft launcher link
define("LINK_PATCHER",  "http://mythnetwork.net/forum/showthread.php?1658-Myth-Aion-is-LIVE&p=12873#post12873");//Server Patch Link


/*
	DONT CHANGE
*/
/*
* Para nao ter problemas com o numeros (separador de decimal em floats,
* mantem o locale padrao para numeros, apenas.
*/
setlocale(LC_NUMERIC, 0);
setlocale(LC_ALL, "Portuguese_Brazil","PT");
setlocale(LC_TIME, "pt_BR.iso-8859-1");

//ERROR REPORTING
error_reporting(E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE);

//Exibição de Erros
ini_set("log_errors", 0);
ini_set("display_errors", 1);

//Tratamento de Erros
set_error_handler("writeLog", E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE);

/*
 * Desabilita a opcao register_globals do PHP, para evitar que parametros
 * enviados por request sobrescrevam variaveis locais.
 */
if(ini_get('register_globals') == 1)
{
	ini_set('register_globals', 0);
}

/**
 * Função que salva os logs do sistema
 */
function writeLog()
{
	$log = "";

	list($id, $erro, $arquivo, $linha, $detalhes) = func_get_args();
	
	$log .= "------ LOG GERADO: " . date("H:i:s") . " PELO IP: " . $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']. " ------\n\n";
	$log .= "ERRO   : " . $erro . "\n\n";
	$log .= "ARQUIVO: " . $arquivo . "\n\n";
	$log .= "LINHA: " . $linha . "\n\n";
	$log .= "REFERER: " . $_SERVER["HTTP_REFERER"] . "\n\n";
	$log .= "POST   : " . var_export($detalhes["_POST"], TRUE) . "\n\n";
	$log .= "GET    : " . var_export($detalhes["_GET"], TRUE) . "\n\n";
	$log .= "FILE    : " . var_export($detalhes["_FILES"], TRUE) . "\n\n";
	$log .= "SESSION    : " . var_export($detalhes["_SESSION"], TRUE) . "\n\n";
	$log .= "COOKIE    : " . var_export($detalhes["_COOKIE"], TRUE) . "\n\n";
	$log .= "SERVER    : " . var_export($detalhes["_SERVER"], TRUE) . "\n\n";
	
	$fileName = "arquivos/logs/" . date("Ymd") . "-log.txt";

	$file = fopen($fileName, 'a');

	fwrite($file, $log);

	fclose($file);
}

//Conexão ao MYSQL Não Alterar
$conn = @mysql_connect(MYSQL_HOST, MYSQL_USER, MYSQL_PASS) or die(mysql_error());
mysql_select_db(MYSQL_BASE_WEB, $conn) or die(mysql_error());

//Carrega a Factory
require_once("Factory.class.php");
?>
 
Good work dude!
Can you make a tutorial of how to edit the characters stats (atk. speed, move speed, etc) and the characters skills ?

THX!!!
 
Sir How Can I Edit Those Menu's To English Ex. Cadastre Ja! I tried to photoshop it but it's still the same. I'm locating the text but can't seem to find it. Please help me how to change those to english.
 
Hi...I made private server..But when someone try to pm me , it say that im off. So i put mine friend as admin..When i try to add him to group or anything it say that he is off but he is standing right to me how to fix it
 
I have two tutorial requests please..I am using the 'one-click" aion..and I saw new files that support 2.1.0.x ...I haven't a clue on how to update...I did look through the new files and I saw that the db is named aionx_gs ..the files I use presently have aengine_gs.

The other request is (I hope an easier one) How please...to downgrade (if need) for client which now is 2.1.0.12 to connect (once the server files have been upgraded)..

I was doing ...ok..until my main server suffered a massive elec current..(may it rip)...but I lost all my notes on setup..etc. I did manage to get the 0ne-click server running...but it's not updated and I am struggling with the client. Any help would be most appreciated. Thank you for your time and consideration.
 
Back