Aion

Sure thing :) Here is a video of how the animation looks. This same glitchy flying animation is observed for all flying monsters.
From what I see, it seems the geodata is bad or the monster is spawning too high. First, try lowering its z-coordinate to the ground level. If these changes don't make a difference, the problem is in the geodata.
 
I don't have the latest updates for versions 3.5 and 4.3 from Robyson,
he probably reworked the Geodata in those versions and didn't publish them or didn't have time to do it.
Version 2.7 has the Geodata reworked by him, but it still needs adjustments to the spawns.

The last time i spoke to him on Discord, he was working on version 27.xx of Tera Emu.
We'll probably never get those files.:cry:
 
Last edited:
This is a reupload of Robyson's files.

Are the compilations of Aion versions 2.7, 3.5 and 4.3,
version 4.3 being one of my best experiences with Aion.

The reupload is of the files from this thread -> "3.5-4.3" Emulator

Credits to Aion-Lightning and Robyson.
Thanks for everything man!!.

Just put the files in the root of C: or D:
Ex:. C:\Aion4.3_EMU or D:\Aion4.3_EMU

- Run Start Apache & Start MySQL or just Start MySQL in ...Aion4.3_EMU\UniServerZ\UniController.exe

- Run Start LS & GS.bat in ...Aion4.3_EMU\AionServerPlay\Start LS & GS.bat

Done!!!.

Aion 2.7 EMULATOR -->
Aion 2.7 CLIENT -->

Aion 3.5 EMULATOR -->
Aion 3.5 CLIENT -->

Aion 4.3 EMULATOR -->
Aion 4.3 CLIENT --> HERE!!
Thank you so much. Can I make particular quest repeatable? Is that possible?
 
Thank you so much. Can I make particular quest repeatable? Is that possible?
Look for this field inside the AionGameServer\data\static_data\quest_data\quest_data.xml in your emu, after that, enter a quantity that can be repeated.

1764692775997 - Aion - RaGEZONE Forums


however, for the game client to appear quest again, you need to edit the file in the client also in \Data\Quest\Quest.pak and put the number in the same field as it was put in the Emu file:

1764693744487 - Aion - RaGEZONE Forums


After editing the quest in the Emulator and in the client, you can repeat it as many times as you entered in the 2:

 
Look for this field inside the AionGameServer\data\static_data\quest_data\quest_data.xml in your emu, after that, enter a quantity that can be repeated.

View attachment 292433

however, for the game client to appear quest again, you need to edit the file in the client also in \Data\Quest\Quest.pak and put the number in the same field as it was put in the Emu file:

View attachment 292434

After editing the quest in the Emulator and in the client, you can repeat it as many times as you entered in the 2:


Thank you so much!! :giggle:

Look for this field inside the AionGameServer\data\static_data\quest_data\quest_data.xml in your emu, after that, enter a quantity that can be repeated.

View attachment 292433

however, for the game client to appear quest again, you need to edit the file in the client also in \Data\Quest\Quest.pak and put the number in the same field as it was put in the Emu file:

View attachment 292434

After editing the quest in the Emulator and in the client, you can repeat it as many times as you entered in the 2:


I cannot edit the client side PAK file, it looks weird🥺. How can I edit it?
 
Last edited:
How do we fix a quest that says load fail?
 
I'd of quest and npc? Need to check it's client or server quest script fault either. Do you test with different client?
Quest load fail. I haven't tested it with a different client. I use the client that supposed to work with this server.
 
Name of quest or I'd and and npc. I ask for 🤔
Oh, I deleted the character that was having quest load fail and started up a new char. 😩 I will take a note when it happens again.😺
 
3.5 client starts successfully on windows 11 desktop, but fails on windows 10 desktop. i have installed DXSDK_Jun10.exe on both computers. applied the patch from fix login folder (.dll, .bat file). windows 11 desktop has rtx3050 gpu, windows 10 desktop has gtx1650 gpu.
1765865529448 - Aion - RaGEZONE Forums


just to give a little bit more context. beyond 4.8 client works on both computers, no problem.
 
Last edited:
3.5 client starts successfully on windows 11 desktop, but fails on windows 10 desktop. i have installed DXSDK_Jun10.exe on both computers. applied the patch from fix login folder (.dll, .bat file). windows 11 desktop has rtx3050 gpu, windows 10 desktop has gtx1650 gpu.
View attachment 293281

just to give a little bit more context. beyond 4.8 client works on both computers, no problem.
Look like you get missing or corrupted files in your l10n folder try with diffrent Lang if you have one for test. ....
PS : check the launcher becouse it's important that lang in your launcher pointing to right one in l10n folder. If it's not exist then this can be issue as well.
Louncher parameter. Should look like this lang: ENG
L10n folder should contain folder named same "eng"
 
Last edited:
I am trying to complete this campaign quest in Verteron called flying reconnaissance [1019] and Tursin Loudmouth Boss is missing, so I cannot continue with the quest. 😿
 
I am trying to complete this campaign quest in Verteron called flying reconnaissance [1019] and Tursin Loudmouth Boss is missing, so I cannot continue with the quest. 😿

Just add him using gm command spawn by ID


After that in static_data/ spawn. Look for new created folder new with Verteron map (I'd) inside should be your custom spawned npc in place where you spawn it with cords.. Cope it to right spawn map for Verteron and delete custom one what get created using gm command. Off server before doind that. Clean cache folder in gameserver.

Or another way just find it in another files and cope to your map. Choice it's your.
 
Just add him using gm command spawn by ID


After that in static_data/ spawn. Look for new created folder new with Verteron map (I'd) inside should be your custom spawned npc in place where you spawn it with cords.. Cope it to right spawn map for Verteron and delete custom one what get created using gm command. Off server before doind that. Clean cache folder in gameserver.

Or another way just find it in another files and cope to your map. Choice it's your.
Thanks a lot. 😺
 
Back