• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Aion5.8

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, does anyone got a link for the Chinese 5.8...... because the ones i have is giving me all types of errors such as RD module 16004

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone say please what client works with this server files ? So Far NA Client with CC = 1 don't work, trying to put cc:5 in the bat file don't make the client run at all

I also tried to edit Server\gameserver\config\main\gameserver.properties from gameserver.country.code = 5 to gameserver.country.code = 1

Still don't works.

If it was default 5 it works only with cinese client ? or i can make it work with NA client ?

The error i get is after a successful login, choosing the server it says "The client Regional Code is not compatible with the game server"

Why ?

I would like to make it work with the NA client, is it possible ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello plow :p

I have all the content of Aion on a single client 6.2
And I have access to everything that has been removed by Ncsoft since 4.8
1 server, 1 client only.

Why settle for very little, when you can have everything all at once ?

Have fun, noob

[/URL]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You will release nothing!

Owner Aion Unity
Learning for leeching :mad:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello I need help, the server works perfectly but the game client only works in CC 1, if I change it to another CC it tells me that it is not available in my country. then when I enter the password it tells me that they are not from the same region ... what should I do to solve that?

Back