Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AION7.7pts (Europe) set up tutorial and server download address

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
its not a bug its just simply missing db functions. Your log showing tables calling them but they simply not exist or just mismatches
Yes, I solved the problem by saving the character class, but the rest will be very difficult to fix. I'm currently playing SQL in a profile and looking for procedural functions. I have very little knowledge about SQL.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1702475911672 - AION7.7pts (Europe) set up tutorial and server download address - RaGEZONE Forums
How does the reputation system work out?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
1702488967533 - AION7.7pts (Europe) set up tutorial and server download address - RaGEZONE Forums

I don’t understand how to solve this, now this error comes up often when I corrected some procedures with, let’s say, I left them without a function for now while I experiment

Well, what did I find? I think there’s still something missing there

Attachments

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
View attachment 253081
I don’t understand how to solve this, now this error comes up often when I corrected some procedures with, let’s say, I left them without a function for now while I experiment

Well, what did I find? I think there’s still something missing there
So, people who understand databases are needed to tinker with them.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Strange, but the database did not match with this server o_O o_O o_O

image - AION7.7pts (Europe) set up tutorial and server download address - RaGEZONE Forums

But it seems there are missing procedures in it. I'll check when I have free time.

Attachments

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Strange, but the database did not match with this server o_O o_O o_O

View attachment 253138

But it seems there are missing procedures in it. I'll check when I have free time.
Yes! No match. Because there is no account database corresponding to version 7.7, other databases may also be missing database content! Stored Procedures and so on~~

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks like higher version. Interesting.
Its 8.4 pts

Yes! No match. Because there is no account database corresponding to version 7.7, other databases may also be missing database content! Stored Procedures and so on~~
This is version 8.4, the fact that there are no procedures from 7.7 is very strange, because all the functions of 7.7 are in version 8.4... This is very strange. For some reason, in 8+, the developers greatly changed the structure of the database itself (I have 8.4 with a full database, a server ready to launch)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Its 8.4 pts

This is version 8.4, the fact that there are no procedures from 7.7 is very strange, because all the functions of 7.7 are in version 8.4... This is very strange. For some reason, in 8+, the developers greatly changed the structure of the database itself (I have 8.4 with a full database, a server ready to launch)
Server files are version 8.4? Program is version 8.4?

Back