Aug 5, 2010 #1 M meha Junior Spellweaver 10 Happy Years Joined Nov 25, 2006 Messages 128 Reaction score 22 Jeah its true with a bit source recompile u can use the Full AirRivals Client now Version 1.0.0.45... Awesome! Attachments awesome-finish-the-client.gif 328.9 KB · Views: 760
Jeah its true with a bit source recompile u can use the Full AirRivals Client now Version 1.0.0.45... Awesome!
Aug 5, 2010 #2 Filterheadz Experienced Elementalist 10 Happy Years 20 Happy Years Joined Apr 29, 2006 Messages 279 Reaction score 91 You can make your custom launcher by opening the launcher with PE Explorer; replace all the images with your custom ones in the resource editor. you'll also find other dialogs though.... Have fun making a nice customized launcher !! =D
You can make your custom launcher by opening the launcher with PE Explorer; replace all the images with your custom ones in the resource editor. you'll also find other dialogs though.... Have fun making a nice customized launcher !! =D
Aug 20, 2010 #3 B bogzila18 Initiate Mage 10 Happy Years Joined Aug 19, 2010 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 can some1 help me with mah server 1.what do i need to make it work 2.how do i start it 3.how to make an account 4.how to connect to my server(i have flysis V.1.0.0.9) plzz help
can some1 help me with mah server 1.what do i need to make it work 2.how do i start it 3.how to make an account 4.how to connect to my server(i have flysis V.1.0.0.9) plzz help
Aug 21, 2010 #4 L lionking_3000 Newbie Spellweaver Joined Nov 28, 2004 Messages 36 Reaction score 0 meha said: Jeah its true with a bit source recompile u can use the Full AirRivals Client now Version 1.0.0.45... Awesome! Click to expand... Can you share. How to connect with Full AirRivals Client. When I use Full AirRivals Client , I alway connect to AirRivals Server not connect to my server (I play it offline)
meha said: Jeah its true with a bit source recompile u can use the Full AirRivals Client now Version 1.0.0.45... Awesome! Click to expand... Can you share. How to connect with Full AirRivals Client. When I use Full AirRivals Client , I alway connect to AirRivals Server not connect to my server (I play it offline)
Aug 21, 2010 #5 4 4ndr34s Master Summoner 500 Posts 10 Happy Years Joined Sep 5, 2007 Messages 528 Reaction score 24 U found how can bypass the hshield?
Aug 22, 2010 #6 L lionking_3000 Newbie Spellweaver Joined Nov 28, 2004 Messages 36 Reaction score 0 4ndr34s said: U found how can bypass the hshield? Click to expand... Can you show me how can I bypass the hshield.
4ndr34s said: U found how can bypass the hshield? Click to expand... Can you show me how can I bypass the hshield.
Aug 22, 2010 #7 4 4ndr34s Master Summoner 500 Posts 10 Happy Years Joined Sep 5, 2007 Messages 528 Reaction score 24 Nope, but i neeed it