Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

All 62 Shop NPC's. - Update: Version 3!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] All 62 Shop NPC's. - Update: Version 3!

nah nothing idk what i need to do im doing the same as the guide but it don't work

3>NPCs.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "private: static void __cdecl NPCsScripts::shop(class NPC *)" (?shop@NPCsScripts@@CAXPAVNPC@@@Z)
3>C:\MapleStoryServer Rev6 - Copy\Release\MapleStoryServer.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
3>Build log was saved at "file://c:\MapleStoryServer Rev6 - Copy\MapleStoryServer\Release\BuildLog.htm"
3>MapleStoryServer - 2 error(s), 1 warning(s)
========== Rebuild All: 2 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========

I'm back ಠ_ಠ
Reaction score

I know EXACTLY what I did wrong.

I didnt make it a .cpp file when I chose "add"

That made a BIG difference.

THANKS!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

toxicwind - All 62 Shop NPC's. - Update: Version 3! - RaGEZONE Forums

is this correct?

ok fixed... to the ppl that has the same error simply don't create that file copy this only
void NPCsScripts::shop(NPC* npc){
int state = npc->getState();
if(state==0){
npc->showShop();
}
npc->end();
}

and paste in NPCs.cpp in the MapleStoryServer folder

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I've added all the codes in NPCsScripts yet still get these errors. I already had ShopNPCs.cpp (replaced it anyways).

Some of the errors:
Code:
NPCs.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "private: static void __cdecl NPCsScripts::npc_9201059(class NPC *)" (?npc_9201059@NPCsScripts@@CAXPAVNPC@@@Z) referenced in function "public: static void __cdecl NPCsScripts::handle(int,class NPC *)" (?handle@NPCsScripts@@SAXHPAVNPC@@@Z)
NPCs.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "private: static void __cdecl NPCsScripts::npc_9201058(class NPC *)" (?npc_9201058@NPCsScripts@@CAXPAVNPC@@@Z) referenced in function "public: static void __cdecl NPCsScripts::handle(int,class NPC *)" (?handle@NPCsScripts@@SAXHPAVNPC@@@Z)
NPCs.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "private: static void __cdecl NPCsScripts::npc_9201020(class NPC *)" (?npc_9201020@NPCsScripts@@CAXPAVNPC@@@Z) referenced in function "public: static void __cdecl NPCsScripts::handle(int,class NPC *)" (?handle@NPCsScripts@@SAXHPAVNPC@@@Z)
NPCs.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "private: static void __cdecl NPCsScripts::npc_9110007(class NPC *)" (?npc_9110007@NPCsScripts@@CAXPAVNPC@@@Z) referenced in function "public: static void __cdecl NPCsScripts::handle(int,class NPC *)" (?handle@NPCsScripts@@SAXHPAVNPC@@@Z)
NPCs.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "private: static void __cdecl NPCsScripts::npc_9110006(class NPC *)" (?npc_9110006@NPCsScripts@@CAXPAVNPC@@@Z) referenced in function "public: static void __cdecl NPCsScripts::handle(int,class NPC *)" (?handle@NPCsScripts@@SAXHPAVNPC@@@Z)
NPCs.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "private: static void __cdecl NPCsScripts::npc_9110005(class NPC *)" (?npc_9110005@NPCsScripts@@CAXPAVNPC@@@Z) referenced in function "public: static void __cdecl NPCsScripts::handle(int,class NPC *)" (?handle@NPCsScripts@@SAXHPAVNPC@@@Z)
NPCs.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "private: static void __cdecl NPCsScripts::npc_9110004(class NPC *)" (?npc_9110004@NPCsScripts@@CAXPAVNPC@@@Z) referenced in function "public: static void __cdecl NPCsScripts::handle(int,class NPC *)" (?handle@NPCsScripts@@SAXHPAVNPC@@@Z)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Version 3 now up, redownload xml's and fix code!

Wow, already? Awesome work Bro. I hope this fixes some "Weapons Shops" selling Potions?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

this works fine the only problem is when you try to sell an item it dupes itself and doesnt sell lol...you guys need follow the directions exactly as they are written...one tiny mistake and it fails...C++..lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I don't know if this was already posted yet, but Calyso ( Aquaroad weapon seller) sells potions.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I just want the duping problem to be fixed lol!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I don't know if this was already posted yet, but Calyso ( Aquaroad weapon seller) sells potions.

Haha, thats who I was just exactly referring to in my prior post lols. I just checked it a few minutes ago lol.
Theres a bug for ya BRo.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

this works fine the only problem is when you try to sell an item it dupes itself and doesnt sell lol...you guys need follow the directions exactly as they are written...one tiny mistake and it fails...C++..lol
I always follow them correctly :p. I just redid everything again and it's the same.

Edit: Got it working.. I removed it all and readded and it worked =\.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Fixed, redownload XML's.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Toxic did you fix the:

c:\desktop\maplebm\maplestoryserver\maplestoryserver\npcs\shopnpcs.cpp(1) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'NPCs.h': No such file or directory
Generating Code...

error..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Toxic did you fix the:

c:\desktop\maplebm\maplestoryserver\maplestoryserver\npcs\shopnpcs.cpp(1) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'NPCs.h': No such file or directory
Generating Code...

error..

You didnt follow the instructions, I never said to create a new folder in the directory... Follow the directions closely. -_-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

uh. i thought i did it right... let me reread

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I don't mean to sound like a newb, but can you post your NPCsScripts.h because mine is seriously screwed and I can't seem to get an original one or one like this >_>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ok so i keep reading it and i guess im just not understanding this step:

Right click the NPCs folder in VC++ under source files and Add-> New Item -> ShopNPCs.cpp
Add this to that file:

What i do is go to my Visual C++. And click on NPCs folder which inside has "GameMasters.cpp" and "MapleIsland.cpp" and then i right click the NPCs and click:
Add > New Item (You can't go any further than this so i click it)
i then put in ShopNPCs (or however you spell it) in the "Name" section and double click C++ file (.cpp) then click add. then i paste that script inside the new .cpp file and save it..

edit: well i was just trying different things, and i think i figured out what you ment. im trying to compile it now..

Edit2:

Ok i get this new error now.. iono what the hell im doing =[

NPCs.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "private: static void __cdecl NPCsScripts::shop(class NPC *)" (?shop@NPCsScripts@@CAXPAVNPC@@@Z) referenced in function "public: static void __cdecl NPCsScripts::handle(int,class NPC *)" (?handle@NPCsScripts@@SAXHPAVNPC@@@Z)
Player.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: static void __cdecl Players::getPlayerInfo(class Player *,unsigned char *)" (?getPlayerInfo@Players@@SAXPAVPlayer@@PAE@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall Player::handleRequest(unsigned char *,int)" (?handleRequest@Player@@UAEXPAEH@Z)
C:\Documents and Settings\Brett Thompson\Desktop\MapleBM\MapleStoryServer\Debug\MapleStoryServer.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
Build log was saved at "file://c:\Documents and Settings\Brett Thompson\Desktop\MapleBM\MapleStoryServer\MapleStoryServer\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
MapleStoryServer - 3 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 2 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ok so i keep reading it and i guess im just not understanding this step:

What i do is go to my Visual C++. And click on NPCs folder which inside has "GameMasters.cpp" and "MapleIsland.cpp" and then i right click the NPCs and click:
Add > New Item (You can't go any further than this so i click it)
i then put in ShopNPCs (or however you spell it) in the "Name" section and double click C++ file (.cpp) then click add. then i paste that script inside the new .cpp file and save it..

edit: well i was just trying different things, and i think i figured out what you ment. im trying to compile it now..

Edit2:

Ok i get this new error now.. iono what the hell im doing =[

NPCs.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "private: static void __cdecl NPCsScripts::shop(class NPC *)" (?shop@NPCsScripts@@CAXPAVNPC@@@Z) referenced in function "public: static void __cdecl NPCsScripts::handle(int,class NPC *)" (?handle@NPCsScripts@@SAXHPAVNPC@@@Z)
Player.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: static void __cdecl Players::getPlayerInfo(class Player *,unsigned char *)" (?getPlayerInfo@Players@@SAXPAVPlayer@@PAE@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall Player::handleRequest(unsigned char *,int)" (?handleRequest@Player@@UAEXPAEH@Z)
C:\Documents and Settings\Brett Thompson\Desktop\MapleBM\MapleStoryServer\Debug\MapleStoryServer.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
Build log was saved at "file://c:\Documents and Settings\Brett Thompson\Desktop\MapleBM\MapleStoryServer\MapleStoryServer\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
MapleStoryServer - 3 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 2 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
You put something in the wrong place... -_-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

umm do i put this at shop or npcs folder in maplestoryserver >.<

(sorry im nub D: )

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Aww i get 41 errors...lol im noob with codes T_Tcan you please upload your NPCsScripts.h please?
Thanks.

Back