Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

All accounts are GMS

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello there anyone have any idea why all the players are GMS?
my account are having those commands >_> ive just noticed:punch:

tell me how you gonna use search like that? if you can type
GM or whatever then tell me >_>
anyways hi disconnect lolz your name looks familiar though

Upvote 0
easy question...
Code:
husky < normal using language.enc (no command)
crowpar3 < test server using language.enc (no command)
breaklee < normal/test server(i dont know) using internal.txt (test server command enable)
nicecapj < normal/test server(i dont know) using internal.txt (test server command enable)
we dont have enc editor...
more questions... ?

Upvote 0
One solution:
1) Open "CabalMain.exe" with a hex editor.
2) Search "/ _1" and rename or delete it.
3) change the version (note: for that reason not to use "ignoreclientversion")
4) Encrypt the "CabalMain.exe"

It is a very simple solution, which does not protect much, but this can be a solution for "hacker-noobs"

I hope you will serve

Upvote 0
Yeah that made no sense. In english please lol. (i know it was in english but say it in terms new people can understand and follow.)

If you can't figure this out then i suggest you spend a little time examining your client as you obviously don't understand how to configure it for a private server instead of an official one and that is player level knowledge not game admin knowledge.

This is the command in play-cabal.bat:
Code:
cabalmain.exe breaklee

We use an internal.txt in the client to enter the IP and port of our server. The "breaklee" command is what tells cabalmain.exe to use internal.txt instead of the language.enc for the server ip.

Upvote 0
If you can't figure this out then i suggest you spend a little time examining your client as you obviously don't understand how to configure it for a private server instead of an official one and that is player level knowledge not game admin knowledge.

This is the command in play-cabal.bat:
Code:
cabalmain.exe breaklee

We use an internal.txt in the client to enter the IP and port of our server. The "breaklee" command is what tells cabalmain.exe to use internal.txt instead of the language.enc for the server ip.

agree 100% ^^

Upvote 0
right now there is no way of preventing players from using those commands, no matter how u packed ur files as long as they can get the game version in game by prinstcreen, tested on most servers, unless u can generate ur own .enc (without using test connect parameters) or create ur own cabalmain.exe and be able to hide its process and disable/remove game version dispaly thru printscreen in-game.

Upvote 0
Back