• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

All Beast Help goes here

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I downloaded the RockNetwork version of it and when I click the beast opening thing, the the navigator and all that except the main window pops up and straight after, goes away again, does anyone know how to fix this? :/

Reaction score
so like... i revamped my flaris and uh when i uploaded the files to my server shaduwar/wilds/and savage wilds all went poof... is there a way to force them in or perhaps like cut flaris itself out and make it a standalone file so i can add it into a different map or do i have to start from scratch?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any ways to test my Beast map? ( I know it's a noob-ish question )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol smokingred1 i think you are using smokingred account in some servers

Back