All Juver Weapon

Joined
Dec 26, 2008
Messages
3,191
Reaction score
1,004
I don't know this is already been shared or not, I just copy on Trows Ran EP7.

Credits to Jerwin

I'm Not MentaL - All Juver Weapon - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm Not MentaL - All Juver Weapon - RaGEZONE Forums


Download:
 

Attachments

  • juver1 - All Juver Weapon - RaGEZONE Forums
    juver1.webp
    74.8 KB · Views: 3,306
  • juver2 - All Juver Weapon - RaGEZONE Forums
    juver2.webp
    53.3 KB · Views: 2,746
I don't know this is already been shared or not, I just copy on Trows Ran EP7.

Credits to Jerwin

I'm Not MentaL - All Juver Weapon - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm Not MentaL - All Juver Weapon - RaGEZONE Forums


Download:

Is this already encrypted? Or decrypted?

Anyway thanks for your sharing! BIG HELP:thumbup1:
 
not yet release. but it exist on many servers :)

thanks sir.. big help :)
 
For you to get all the DDS files needed, visit some private server Ran Online who has a donation items just like what Kal-El posted and download their Client.

Anyway its not hard to find, most of the TOP private servers in GTOP100 already have those items.
 
Last edited:
@kal-el the 3 swords sir under that 2 bows infront of the gaunt

and also the 3 below that big pics only the blue ones have dds i think
 
Info for all
for those missing the dds files
create new folder inside texture
name it juver
copy all the dds items
and place inside juver folder


sorry for bad english

texture/juver
 
Back