• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

All the JD Major tools you will need!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dragon to easily figure out Mob ID's , you can do 1 of 2 things.

Easiest way is to go to jd.pwdatabase.com and search for the mob name.
Lets say I wanna search for Wild Wolf id ( 7 btw ), I would go to the database and search wild wolf.
Once the search results are shown click the mob name and look at the url.
The numbers at the end of the url are the mob id's. Same goes for items also.

Another way to find Mob ID's is to use Jade Editor, open elements.data , click the little binocular icon and type the name of the mob in.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Curious as to where exactly does this Zhu Xian questionnaire goes , casue everytime I try to open and use it I get an error saying No Access to Executable but I put it in my client folder and tried also and still same error.

Reaction score
I am making a new server guide! Since all of the other guides has dead links!
I am also looking for a 1.3.6 client for y'all!
Then you will have all you will need in one little section!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have a question about the task editor idk what this is xD or what to do

and thanks for putting everything in one spot ^^

doesnt open at all just blinks to nuthin or gives a runtime error >.>

Henmoro - All the JD Major tools you will need! - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This download has viruses in it, including Obfuscator.XZ inside the PckEditor.bpl (Severe Threat), and a backdoor tool Pasur!rts inside 蜜蜂Gshop编辑器V3.0 vb.exe(High Threat).

Download at your own risk.

Reaction score
This download has viruses in it, including Obfuscator.XZ inside the PckEditor.bpl (Severe Threat), and a backdoor tool Pasur!rts inside 蜜蜂Gshop编辑器V3.0 vb.exe(High Threat).

Download at your own risk.
These tools have been checked.
They have also been tested under a few anti-Virus's.

Gshop3.0?
Maybe i'll take a loo at that again.Even though I know there is nothing harmful in it.
I use these tools my self.
What anti virus do you have?
I use Camodo.
Test results for gshop 3.0:

results for pckEditor.bpl:

Here is some video proof just in case you think I edited the picture.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My windows security flagged them and I trust it, so they are there. Or at least they're there on transit.

Reaction score
My windows security flagged them and I trust it, so they are there. Or at least they're there on transit.

Then you trust your Windows security.
Assuming to what you have posted you are not use to Chinese programs.
Most Chinese programs will make the anti-Virus pop up saying "undefined Malware" or something in the sort, due to the Chinese programming, In China they use different Anti Virus programs, and here in the U.S.A or where ever you are located does not have files like these noted as a safe file,So your PC automatically reacts to it.
If these files was a virus they would have been removed by the Ragezone higher=ups.
It is a section rule not to upload programs with Virus's or they will be removed.
I trust these files, and it is up to everyone else to see if they trust it or not.
I personalty do not care if y'all use these tools or not, if y'all don't use them then it will be less challenge in the Top 100's
Most of these tools in this upload is one of a kind.
So really it is up to you.
On the other hand you can't really expect for every file to pop up as clean since the server files you run your Jade Dynasty server with has been leaked.
If you don't trust the files then do not mess with them or complain about it.
In other case's I know they do not have a virus, though I have used them for a long time.
Either way good luck with your server running! =)

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello! Yeah I'm Romulan from the perfect world section and now I wanna give a try to jade dynasty. I already setup a test server and seems to working fine. But... I wanna ask how is going that project:
zxAdmin work in progress. Simular too the tools iWeb and pwAdmin.

Sounds very interesting but it needs the correct java classes to make pwAdmin connect to a jd server. So I wonder if you managed to get it working since?

Reaction score
Hello! Yeah I'm Romulan from the perfect world section and now I wanna give a try to jade dynasty. I already setup a test server and seems to working fine. But... I wanna ask how is going that project:

Sounds very interesting but it needs the correct java classes to make pwAdmin connect to a jd server. So I wonder if you managed to get it working since?

Hum. I had started working on this, But I gained a new computer, and had not been able to re download the files like I wanted. Oh though, if you like we can work on this project. As we all know Jade Dynasty and Perfect World is similar, I have had the pwAdmin work kinda in the past.
Oh though having someone with Perfect World work on it as well would be nice, and a great release to the section.
Since you have knowledge of the pwAdmin

Reaction score
Task Editor!
I actually had a friend help me find this usful tool. Worked better then my old tool did!
I'm Thanking Look for the great help and research she did.

Henmoro,
Can you post translation of the Tasks Editor in your primary tool package. It would be most helpful tracking down the base race arden/most likely only the factions. I know which task I'll modify, I just cannot modify it safely without knowing what your tool says.
Thanks in advance.

PS Thank you Look for helping him, by finding this tool. If either of you could translate all the buttons for this main window... I know its asking a lot but it would be very much appreciated. Sincere thanks.

Unfortunately I have no way of typing in Chinese "yet". I plan on purchasing a keyboard specifically for the task of lookups and modifications. So side note, maybe a suggestion for that type of keyboard functionality as well.

Most important is the translate of this main page, since I cannot translate pictures / buttons. :) I would greatly appreciate this.
Again thank you both.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any way to get a translation for the Zhu Xian questionnaire editor. After editing the name of the application I was able to get it to work, but I can't read it once it's open. Thanks.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so on the read chat thing where dose it show up lol do i go to it in my browser or what XD lol

nvm what i said i just wasnt even thinking i guess XD LOL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All of the tools work fine, I haven't had any problems with any of them at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back