Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

All things Toradora!

Reaction score
Starting with my biggest WTF ever, the video game....

Dawson - All things Toradora! - RaGEZONE Forums

Really japan, really? That's awesome yet wtf.

Now, we discuss that and the anime. GO!

(I personally loved the Anime 100% perfect ending, couldn't be any better, can't wait for the OVA come xmas time)

What year is this?
Reaction score
Dont realy remember it well anymore, but I know that I liked it a lot (even in my list it has 5 stars wich is rare in my list xd)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Tsundere, at it's finest :D

PaMjN - All things Toradora! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reactions: x42
Reaction score
o_O I actually played through the old ps2 game now.... what a ending. They actually go through with getting married, and Taiga is preggers. They end up living with ka-chan (what Taiga calls her now step-mother).

Thats... uhhh, odd? Also, I don't know the details since I'm only sub-par at reading japanese but from what I could pick up, no news on Taiga with her mother/father they're still twats, so it's just Taiga, Ka-chan, and ryuji as a happy family o_O oh, and the baby.

What year is this?
Reaction score
o_O I actually played through the old ps2 game now.... what a ending. They actually go through with getting married, and Taiga is preggers. They end up living with ka-chan (what Taiga calls her now step-mother).

Thats... uhhh, odd? Also, I don't know the details since I'm only sub-par at reading japanese but from what I could pick up, no news on Taiga with her mother/father they're still twats, so it's just Taiga, Ka-chan, and ryuji as a happy family o_O oh, and the baby.

mariage and livibg was menitoned in manga too I think o_o

Reaction score
mariage and livibg was menitoned in manga too I think o_o

The manga isn't even that far. manga is only like.. just after the pool part where Taiga first shows she really really cares about ryuji by saving him and crying over his unconcious body infront of everyone.

Only things taht are fully done are the novel obviously, as thats first. Then the Anime/Game

And yeah the Anime they TALK about getting married some day, and they end up living together with ka-chan yeah.

What year is this?
Reaction score
The manga isn't even that far. manga is only like.. just after the pool part where Taiga first shows she really really cares about ryuji by saving him and crying over his unconcious body infront of everyone.

Only things taht are fully done are the novel obviously, as thats first. Then the Anime/Game

And yeah the Anime they TALK about getting married some day, and they end up living together with ka-chan yeah.

Oh mybad.. yeah ur right it was in anime heh. (tought of wrong manga)
Still strange because normaly manga always is with far longer story than anime. o_O

What year is this?
Reaction score
Heh just read all toradora releasing story in wikipedia. They sure had many issues that distrubed releases. :eek:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I loved the anime.
Still need to start the Manga.
I don't have time to read manga's (since nine of the ten times somebody in this house is on the iPad, when I have time to read.)

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

tsundere, at it's finest :d

pamj - All things Toradora! - RaGEZONE Forums

<33333333333333333333333333

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back