Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

allergic to water

Reaction score
hey guys is it possible to be alergic to water? cos everytime i wash i itch like fucking mad all over my body i cant fucking stand it, i just had a bath now and it was worse than ever i was nearly crying for like 30 fucking mins it was that bad. scratching it doesnt stop it, leaving it doesnt let it ease off and its all over my fucking body its crap, ive tried talc powder, more cold water, a cold towel ive tried everything but all i can do is fucking get drvin insane for like an hour everytime i fucking wash i actually want to fucking cry when it happens cos its so bad

Exclamatio said:
ok willdo man, what dyou mean by hardness btw?

btw 45mins after i washed and its still bad

Hardness of the water, I mean like water adsorbs certain trace elements from many things that it contacts on its travels. For example peat will soften water where as lime will harden it.

If there's something in the water your skin doesn't agree with, it'll go crazy.

Could also be the soap you're using but I don't know, I'm not a doctor. :(

maybe the fleas r hanging onto your skin for their life O_o JK hehe! cheap pop!

evilkitten said:
i have the same prob exc, everytime i get out of shower or bath. i itch like crazeh, spesh my scalp >.< and i know it isn't the shampoo, soap and shower gel i use.
yes it is poss 2 b allergic 2 water, as i might b as it has been thru the family.

>.< if my gp tells me anything of use which they rarely do ill be sure to letcha know cos its frikkin ghey

i mean everytime i wash im itchin like mad thats like every 2 week im itching like mad :p

evilkitten said:
i have the same prob exc, everytime i get out of shower or bath. i itch like crazeh, spesh my scalp >.< and i know it isn't the shampoo, soap and shower gel i use.
yes it is poss 2 b allergic 2 water, as i might b as it has been thru the family.

Hmm...

I might have to actually watch you in the shower to see what's wrong. :p Or actually jump in. =D lol

Back