• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Allods 7.0 Help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone a idea ??

Arktiks - Allods 7.0 Help - RaGEZONE Forums

accountserver = works
billingserver = works
itemmalserver = works
masterserver = works
masterserveragent = works
shard = give error :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, check ID in the shard table (allods_master DB) it should be the same as in ..\server_bin\shard\shard.xml

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how many RAM you have? looks like maps.cfg have more maps than can load your PC

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what´s this??
It's only a warning, but it's annoying
WARN verify : Shard not found by name: Allods THB

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think I saw that after restore to database, but I do not remember exactly which way it went, check your database, and your shard.xml ether your shard has name="Allods THB" or its in allods_master.

I was looking here to see if it there was a help channel started. I have a version problem, incompatible versions 9970 server and 91 client but I am not familiar allods versions. any idea what client matches 9970?

I,m trying to set up a small personal server where me and some friends over vpn can play but, wont work if the client cant connect.
I can set the account server to version -1 and then connect there, but I do not know what to do about the shard:

Code:
[04-09 10:33:33,584, 5202584] net_worker_1 - INFO  frontEnd.NewClientInfo  : Cli
ent rejected unknown (11) reason (WRONGVERSION) Wrong version (client = 91; serv
er = 9970)
[04-09 10:33:33,593, 5202593] net_worker_0 - INFO  frontEnd.connectClient.Client
sListener  : Client connection closed: name "client<->frontEnd"; socket /192.168
.x.x:49293 -> /192.168.x.x:9440; closed; reason: End-of-stream; null

trying to give the shard a -1 version does not appear to work

Last edited:
Back