Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Am I a cat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MentaL's Slave
Legend
Reaction score
Hi all...

My wife went to visit her sister for a few days, and I'm just emotionally fucked right now.. it hurts so bad that I can't even function.. I haven't been away from her side for 2 years, and this is the longest we would be away from each other.. just typing this out makes me feel better kinda.. am I a cat for feeling this way :S?

Old Time Member
Reaction score
In my opinion , it's a little obsession and of course strong love at the same time and no it's not wrong to love your wife alot. ;)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
no keith
Keith - Am I a cat? - RaGEZONE Forums

that's a cat.

Did you just get married with her? Same thing happened to me when I moved out of my parents place. Missed them alot and I was just really paranoid for a few days, and then it was fine. It's just a thing where it's so comfortable having them by you, and when they're not by you it makes you feel really empty or like alone.

Reaction score
Its a good thing that you miss her so much. Based on me, you can't be forever by her side, because sooner or later you will get bored of each other, and relationship will go downhill because of too much comfort. If you dont see each other for some time, it gives you freedom and time to think about things from a different perspective. I know for a fact, that when she will be back, you will be happy to see her like no other men in a different relationship. Just take your time, do some things, play some games, get your mind off it for a while. And when she will be back, you will have a lot of things to talk about. ;)

Cheers.

MentaL's Slave
Legend
Reaction score
Love you Negata.

no keith
Keith - Am I a cat? - RaGEZONE Forums

that's a cat.

Did you just get married with her? Same thing happened to me when I moved out of my parents place. Missed them alot and I was just really paranoid for a few days, and then it was fine. It's just a thing where it's so comfortable having them by you, and when they're not by you it makes you feel really empty or like alone.

Love dat cat.

Infraction Baɴɴed
Loyal Member
Reaction score
bro masturbate and pass out from the vigorous 2 hour batin session

if youve been married for 2 years and you freak out if shes gone for a couple days makes me wonder if you was abandoned as a kid.

what you have to do is as stated before get some friends, find a hobby, think of some plans to do when she comes back. think of how you were before you met your wife, i bet you werent this kind of person before you met her.

Reaction score
Its normal to miss your partner that much but it is by no means normal to have this much anxiety about it.

Just need to realize I guess that even though you're married you're not going to be together 24/7/365. Your job helps it happen, but still. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back