Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Am I strict?

Reaction score
lol - love making only wednesday mornings

and most micheals are tarded - dunno it could be tottaly unrelated but if yout hink about it.

parents choose name what they like. if parents are more in favour of say dukes of hazzard then they may give more simplish names and may raise their kids with different kinds of morals than.
another family.

what im saying it is entirely possible that a persons name defines how much of an idiot the person is.

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol - love making only wednesday mornings

and most micheals are tarded - dunno it could be tottaly unrelated but if yout hink about it.

parents choose name what they like. if parents are more in favour of say dukes of hazzard then they may give more simplish names and may raise their kids with different kinds of morals than.
another family.

what im saying it is entirely possible that a persons name defines how much of an idiot the person is.

Well.. I agree with some names. But not everyone that has that name is retarded, I don't think I'm retarded (I could be wrong, but I don't think so) and my name's Michael, but I do know other Michael's that are retarded.

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Done what? Banned him, or posted this or said wtf?

(I didn't ban him for saying this, if anyone's thinking that :p)

BACON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why do you even have him on your list?

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Idk, I have many people.

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
He was spamming me with smilies and making me lag.. :cry:

Ex-Mod
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can't stand him, I have him on ignore.

Just ignore him, Mike. I have a lot of words I'd like to use to describe him, but won't.

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can't stand him, I have him on ignore.

Just ignore him, Mike. I have a lot of words I'd like to use to describe him, but won't.

I do also. :rofl:

And he already blocked me, right after this.

Catz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I dissed him then blocked him.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Strict Machine?

[youtubevid]P2VktozqkSc[/youtubevid]

Woots for Goldfrapp.

Back