Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Amazing singers in Finnish Idols 2007 (youtube)

Watching from above
Legend
Reaction score
Level this year is like nothing before and I bet nearly every one of these singers beats the lousy ballad singers of the American version 100-0. There are 2 especially talented singers among the finalists and here are their 2 first songs in the finals. Especially note the 2nd-round songs, "Perfect Strangers" by Deep Purple cause this guy does it better than the original, and "Nothing Compares 2 U". I will add a link to today's entries as soon as they are available cause they were possibly even better, especially for the part of this 17-year old girl (and the guy is singing Iron Maiden's Evil That Men Do - with credibility). Besides being Idols-finalist, the guy came also 3rd in Karaoke World Championships 2006 in Thailand :tongue:

Second Round:

First Round:

Nope, this isn't spam, just not quite interesting enough for outerworld... although tbh most threads there are poop anyway...

Watching from above
Legend
Reaction score
That's what I wanted to hear. I figured I naturally raised them higher than they deserved because they're "my own" idols from here.

Alfie say that again and I'll kick your balls in. She's too cute. :wub:

Back