Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Skins Angel skin

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol very nice one of the most orignal skins i have seen :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
bravo, really good 10/10.

(but personally i think it should be a satan , and not an angel. anyway, It's a good work. keep it up :yes: )

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
10/10 for the idea. But I think u should try to make the DL bird like that, or something. :/ It looks to big.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just great!

10/10

I gonna try it!

Bye :wiggle:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
OMG! That will freak the kids out.. I LOVE IT!!!

10/10

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is cool as hell, but I also got the error, I wonder if u give us the dragon file..maybe that will fix it? Worth a try..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So has this worked on anyone except the creator??
coz it really ownz!

**Ok ppl fixed it! Just add the files in the mu folder! It works fine i tested it ;)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
[Czt] Coder Team Member
Reaction score
nzrock said:
why dnt it just be the DL BIRD's SKIN then? lolz it would look mean as on the bird when it attacks :D , btw it's too big, it doesnt fit 2 be a angel :wiggle:

nice but nzrock is right , this wings doesen't fit with angel wings this wings should me dark lord bird or satan wing ! :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
BananaSkin said:
that look more like a new pet to me --

Yep,i think the same,if someone can make it a pet,and add him some skills,like throwing fire balls or something ;) it will be cool as fenrir,but this one will be flying,aaand...i suggest new thing..to make this new 'pet' with points,but only magic,energy,agility and vitality,it will be something like two characters in one...2in1 ;) I have a big imagination :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Honestly...its a great work!!! I give him 9/10 because of 1 thing,they are a lil' biggy...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is not working again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch your erors and bad folders ;)

Back