Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Another JD Tools

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know how usefull are this tools but you can try to use them and decide yourselves.
I found them here and
One more thing, some of them need some ddls files but it is not a problem you can find them if you search on google

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
do u know those are PW tools? and they wont work on JD which is this forum... SO why post useless tools here?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pw and jd are make by the same corporation so most of these tools work on a jd server too
I tested most of them and if you search carefully you will find most usefull tools
I find a english version of iweb too but all links are broken

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
no just no.....
most data files of jd use a different structure so for example trying to edit elements.data with the pw tool wont work unless you adept it to match the different structure.
i really dont see how posting this here when its already in the pw section has a actual use....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I said that most of them work if you search carefully you will find some programs, like jade editor, batgm, spck, etc. so you will not know if they work or not untill you will try them

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i tested all of them and only the tools which are posted already work anyway your post is not in vain the folder contains navicat little 9 and spck these programs are usefull and i can't find them anywhere

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
yeap pw and jd is different structure if it edits it wont save right and i have an english iweb for jd but i wont share

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hehe its made by a friend and i customized it myself to work with what i need

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well, if you don't want to share your iweb can you or your friend post a guilde where you and your friend can explain how two make or translate an iweb in english

Back