Another Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Another Monday

Yes thats right people its monday AGAIN!!!!! FOR FLUFFS SAKE ARGGGGGGGG.

Worst thing is im supposed to be sitting here thinking how amazing my weekend was.... but it was poop. Seriously i had the worst weekend in AGESSSSS. I saw american pie 3.... bye myself :( after this girl ditched me -_-. Film was good tho.......

At the moment i havent got any work to do :D so im sitting here playing with photoshop. THATS RIGHT I GET PAID TO PLAY WITH PHOTOSHOP ON A MONDAY MORNING!!

Convinced my boss we needed to go on a special corp day at paintballing :D. We each have to bring 2 or 3 other people with us to go shoot each other :D. Cant wait lol. In the mean time i working out a league for quake3 / UT2003 / UT and various other games lol.

So whats everyone else up 2? :). *falls asleep*

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
wot:!?!?! who was the girl?? wot happened. tell me on msn later i will cheer u up sexy ;) and u know i will own u on ut ;) but other wise my weekend was great got to spend sunday with my gf :D

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This was an old friend from my other job.... Shes amazingly fine but it doesent matter now. For all i care she can run infront of a train :). lol that may be a little harsh but she really did screw me off :-@.

good for u chris :). Im sure one day i will pull -_-....

I look soooo sexy today. Got some new work clothes on saterday and i seriously do look like i could pull anything. If i had a webcam at work i would show u :p.

Anyone know how to program perl script for a website submision forms.... Well that was prolly a totally pointless question lol.

WHAT ARE U ALL UP 2? Or is it 2 early?

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Me 2.... Im back at my lovely table and sleepy as hell :(

I got drunk last night.... Kinda really drunk. Well... Wasent amazingly bad but still I was pretty done in lol.

Went to the pub with my m8 n almost started a fight with someone lol. Had problems trying to get back home but i managed it. Then phond my future girlfriend and told her i loved her n stuff :mad:. Really need to knock me unconcious when i get like that lol. I had some WILD dreams tho lol.

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
QuikS said:
y the mad face when u spoke to her???

I never tell ppl i love them unless i 100% mean it. And that pissed me a right treat :mad:. I cant even remeber getting off the phone to her. I hope i dident just hang up on her or somthing. Shes got no credit so i cant tell what she thinks lol. I woke her up n stuff 2 :(. Bet she hates me :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Solares said:
I never tell ppl i love them unless i 100% mean it. And that pissed me a right treat :mad:. I cant even remeber getting off the phone to her. I hope i dident just hang up on her or somthing. Shes got no credit so i cant tell what she thinks lol. I woke her up n stuff 2 :(. Bet she hates me :rolleyes:
awww poor lad *offers shoulder to cry on* come to daddy :)

Reaction score
Solares said:
Take note people. This is a commen way of leading the victime into a false sense of security and then BANG!!!! RAPE!!!!!!
:rofl:

I NEED MONEY. lol and I say I cb gettin a job, wot a fool I am. sigh. Well Bday+College soon so when I get sum cash I'll b goin out much more, prob 2 gigs and stuff. I'm defo gonna b drinkin more beer 2. But atm everythin is S H I T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back