• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Anti Cheat from DarkGaming

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi! I saw that you always post!! but in all your posts you have not even put a guide on how to use it, maybe you have a guide can you include it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi! I saw that you always post!! but in all your posts you have not even put a guide on how to use it, maybe you have a guide can you include it?
45d~2 - Anti Cheat from DarkGaming - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know winmerge but read this!!

not everything can be relied on winmerge because it will show everything that is different even if it is not related to what you are looking for in the source!

the guide I'm referring to should also be on the client's part which if there is anything that needs to be updated and changed,

the reply of the members saying "use winmerge" is a big mistake because winmerge is a software ,,, haist

Computers are fast; programmers keep it slow.
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I know winmerge but read this!!

not everything can be relied on winmerge because it will show everything that is different even if it is not related to what you are looking for in the source!

the guide I'm referring to should also be on the client's part which if there is anything that needs to be updated and changed,

the reply of the members saying "use winmerge" is a big mistake because winmerge is a software ,,, haist
If you solely rely on WinMerge, I don't think working on a source is for you.

The source is already given, you just need to implement it on your side. I think you already know that you need to have at least basic knowledge before working on the source.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you solely rely on WinMerge, I don't think working on a source is for you.

The source is already given, you just need to implement it on your side. I think you already know that you need to have at least basic knowledge before working on the source.
you don't even get my point!! even if you're a beginner, can you understand? will answer you "use winmerge" , and it's okay I'm not asking you but the one who shared the files!! He is the one I am asking for a guide if he has one and if he can include it with him

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
To use it simply use winmerge tool to merge on your source code, the file provided above is already in a split source so its easy to merge it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi im new at this. but I have files and source. and already setup my server in vpn. is there any guide here for the source and how can i Merge this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this anti cheat source code have an many missing released bins after compiling on source, anyone to help?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you don't even get my point!! even if you're a beginner, can you understand? will answer you "use winmerge" , and it's okay I'm not asking you but the one who shared the files!! He is the one I am asking for a guide if he has one and if he can include it with him

All I can say is people are ungrateful and arrogant nowadays. Please take note that the file shared is "given", don't demand if you're just gonna leech the file. You can demand if you "contributed" on the "given" files. If u know nothing, just a simple thanks is enough and do your best to learn more from it. All the resources is "given" for everyone to acquire knowledge from it.

*** if guide is also "given" then Amen to the uploader but if the guide is not present, then do your best.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bro this ran development is for advance user so you need to learn it study it by yourself.
1696041961252 - Anti Cheat from DarkGaming - RaGEZONE Forums

All I can say is people are ungrateful and arrogant nowadays. Please take note that the file shared is "given", don't demand if you're just gonna leech the file. You can demand if you "contributed" on the "given" files. If u know nothing, just a simple thanks is enough and do your best to learn more from it. All the resources is "given" for everyone to acquire knowledge from it.

*** if guide is also "given" then Amen to the uploader but if the guide is not present, then do your best.
Truth! <3

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone notice after plugin this source , when you call boss appear in the map , when the boss surrounding by others creep , you use skill will damage disappear ?

Back