• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Anti lead files & Launcher?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm searching the anti lead files for my 08 gunz client
i got a runnable from phoenix but it does not include a launcher thats why i need that one too :p
can anyone help me ?
cannot find the anti lead on internet

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [HELP]Anti lead files & Launcher?

You won't find a decent anti lead posted anywhere for free. Rauno (Zewa) is selling one for $25 I think it is, that's not the best, but it works.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Through you was that guy that always told me "idc about money"
and 2008 anti lead is leaked.

Through?

You took my words out of context.

And obviously I care about money it's required to live..

And Yeah... 08 anti lead and 1.5 anti lead is leaked but i would still suggest buying it from the owners.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Pfff , what a world

Er, what? Money, knowledge and connections are the base essentials to basically do anything in this world, it's a prime fact that has been around for years and years.

I'm terribly sorry that people charge for the countless hours of their time spent
reversing, designing, creating, testing and fixing things they made. It's so silly that people would actually CHARGE for that, ain't it?
As a matter of fact, we should protest all the games, applications, hardware, etc. companies make and sell, because it's not free like we all desire!

I hope you took my last few statements as sarcasm.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i am looking for anti lead 07 .. i keep making topics of it but somone keep deleting >_>

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Er, what? Money, knowledge and connections are the base essentials to basically do anything in this world, it's a prime fact that has been around for years and years.

I'm terribly sorry that people charge for the countless hours of their time spent
reversing, designing, creating, testing and fixing things they made. It's so silly that people would actually CHARGE for that, ain't it?
As a matter of fact, we should protest all the games, applications, hardware, etc. companies make and sell, because it's not free like we all desire!

I hope you took my last few statements as sarcasm.

I didnt read it but i understand what ur willing to say.
But is it normal as a example to let u pay to before u may this thread?

I think its the same as the anti lead. Ur just trying to change the damage style and it costs money lmao

Upvote 0
Ecchi addicted
Reaction score

I didnt read it but i understand what ur willing to say.
But is it normal as a example to let u pay to before u may this thread?

I think its the same as the anti lead. Ur just trying to change the damage style and it costs money lmao

It's because each one makes his own things, an antilead had never been released before, but many persons had developed their own antilead, is their desision to release it or sell it, if they sell it, is because they put effort on it, and want to get some reward for his work. Like a donation, pay for get better things.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back