• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Anti-lead Gunz?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I'm having a problem with a Gunz server, the antilead is very bad and I wanted to change it, but I don't understand much about C++
I have some sources where I can get antilead, someone could help me where I find the codes, 1 of which I know is in zgame.cpp

PLZZZZZZ :D

Last edited:
I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
Not only is ZGame also other modules such as ZCharacter, ZModule_HPAP, ZPost and MMatchTransDataType.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it's not as simple as you might imagine

below, you can find an anti-lead and where you should add it to a source that doesn't have it.
https://forum.ragezone.com/f245/anti-lead-842048/

with that, you can search other public projects and change everything or just some parts and keep testing.

it works? i have source some gunz including UGG public source
i was thinking 'bout using it

Upvote 0
I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
There is a source out there that has a good anti-lead but the problem will be to extract it since it does not have to be guided by reference or labels.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
it works? i have source some gunz including UGG public source
i was thinking 'bout using it

The topic i gave you in the link above is just for you to use the path where the anti-lead is being included, with that, you can search for functions in other sources and add yours.

ugg's anti-lead doesn't seem like a cool thing for you to work on at the moment.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The topic i gave you in the link above is just for you to use the path where the anti-lead is being included, with that, you can search for functions in other sources and add yours.

ugg's anti-lead doesn't seem like a cool thing for you to work on at the moment.

why is source UGG not a good choice

Upvote 0
Be a kicker than cheater.
Reaction score
If you have started, just focus, you'll learn after a week straight. And you will getting better after a month/30days straight. Even a professional need to study the whole source in a month before to start and begin coding it, little by little.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Learning C++ would be a good idea.

What would be a literal necessity is to learn how to program, what programming actually is, etc.

tl;dr it's problem solving. Languages are tools. Ides are tools. They help you solve a problem.

Example
Problem: I want a game to exist
Solution: Make the game.

Then you break it down into
Problem: I want to make the game, but I don't know much about C++.
Solution: Study C++.

Furthermore,
Problem: I've studied C++, I want to improve this antilead but I'm not sure where to start.
Solution: Read up on lag compensation, what it is, etc. ( )

Problem: Okay, I understand the concept, I've studied up on C++, I want to fix this antilead, but how do I find what functions I should look at?
Solution: Look at what functions would get called when a person takes damage. Trace it back that way.

Visual Studio keybinds that will help

Code:
F12 - Go to definition
Ctrl+F12 - Go to declaration
Shift+F12 - Show all references.

Break things down into smaller problems. Solve them one at a time. No single person in this world sits down at their computer and says

"Okay, I want this antilead to be fixed."

and then proceeds to fix the antilead without breaking it down into smaller problems first.

Upvote 0
I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
That is correct, I never studied some programming but at least if I read and with time I learned on my own, if you make the effort, everything will be fine.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Learning C++ would be a good idea.

What would be a literal necessity is to learn how to program, what programming actually is, etc.

tl;dr it's problem solving. Languages are tools. Ides are tools. They help you solve a problem.

Example
Problem: I want a game to exist
Solution: Make the game.

Then you break it down into
Problem: I want to make the game, but I don't know much about C++.
Solution: Study C++.

Furthermore,
Problem: I've studied C++, I want to improve this antilead but I'm not sure where to start.
Solution: Read up on lag compensation, what it is, etc. ( )

Problem: Okay, I understand the concept, I've studied up on C++, I want to fix this antilead, but how do I find what functions I should look at?
Solution: Look at what functions would get called when a person takes damage. Trace it back that way.

Visual Studio keybinds that will help

Code:
F12 - Go to definition
Ctrl+F12 - Go to declaration
Shift+F12 - Show all references.

Break things down into smaller problems. Solve them one at a time. No single person in this world sits down at their computer and says

"Okay, I want this antilead to be fixed."

and then proceeds to fix the antilead without breaking it down into smaller problems first.

LOL, it's a simple and wonderful tutorial.
In the moment i'm learning SQL before i'll start logic and c++

Thank you so much.

Upvote 0
Back