Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Any 1 watch.....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol yeah it was sweet, i thought it was just gonna be senceless gore but it actually had a not half-bad storyline and a few little twist`s, it was great, the kill count thing was cool too

now i wanna see BR2

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yea lol BR2 just looks as good, its kinda based on the first 1 could tell u more but it may kinda spoil it for every 1 :p.... i think BR2 comes out in july over here and i cant wait

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i watch a big chunk of it it was awsome and the guy with the uzi has really bad aim u know the one jus killing the students for fun

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
my m8s talking about this all day in class, then we went out and found more of my m8s and they talked about it even more to each other... I almost know the full script and i didnt even c it lol

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol but they had to kill there m8s and poop pretty f**ked up >.> but yea tht guy with uzi had poor aim yet he still killed every lol

some of the weapons there givin are just stupid -- a fan, a pan geeeez

Back