Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Any can help me? iweb 1.4.5 v69 xml does not work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys, I need a v69 iweb 1.4.5, which has the functional xml editor, I have an iweb, it is functional in version V63, in v69 it has an error! (No connection (=> Not Found), someone please help me.

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
hey mehiel, i know all brazilians devs hate me ( have exceptions ), i dont care, and i know you already say bad of me, i dont care also,

well about your problem, you start verify this configs

/etc/iweb.conf

and

/PWServer/gdeliveryd/gamesys.conf

you need synchronize the two files,
after this use this iweb for v69, i upload directly of my cpackage then dont talk anything about modifications etc etc

if you dont want do anything of what i say, you can download my full package and install, using my tutorial v63 with the pack v69
http://forum.ragezone.com/f751/oficial-release-v69-900276/

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey mehiel, i know all brazilians devs hate me ( have exceptions ), i dont care, and i know you already say bad of me, i dont care also,

well about your problem, you start verify this configs

/etc/iweb.conf

and

/PWServer/gdeliveryd/gamesys.conf

you need synchronize the two files,
after this use this iweb for v69, i upload directly of my cpackage then dont talk anything about modifications etc etc

if you dont want do anything of what i say, you can download my full package and install, using my tutorial v63 with the pack v69
http://forum.ragezone.com/f751/oficial-release-v69-900276/

Thanks Bola.

Upvote 0
Back