Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

any places in canada i must see

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello peeps hows bin your weekends? well nvm da weekends. i was just thinking is der any places in canada dat are cool ^_^ london got some, usa got some (well had dat damend osama bin omen blowed two towers (lotrs) up :( ) well anyways if der is any plz post photos if posible how to get der ^_^

PS. will be goin canada on 23 april 2004 manga festival :hail:

D

Darknightr

cookieboi said:
hello peeps hows bin your weekends? well nvm da weekends. i was just thinking is der any places in canada dat are cool ^_^ london got some, usa got some (well had dat damend osama bin omen blowed two towers (lotrs) up :( ) well anyways if der is any plz post photos if posible how to get der ^_^

PS. will be goin canada on 23 april 2004 manga festival :hail:

manga festival eh? mmm

dunnom nevah been there, gottam bunch of canadian m8s but no ;p aint evah been there and not realleh excited 2 go

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
niagra falls is pretty sweet been there myself, go on the boat ride that goes into the falls :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Cn tower is well worth a visit I've been there a few times... its the tallest free standing building in the world . The lift is pretty cool too , its on the outside, totally glass and travels at 15 miles per hr and only takes 50 secs to get to the top.....very stomach lurching . The trip down is the worst . Once at the top and within the tower , one of the levels has a glass floor . Walking on it is most unnerving because it looks straight down 113 stories to the ground.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Frizzle said:
The Cn tower is well worth a visit I've been there a few times... its the tallest free standing building in the world . The lift is pretty cool too , its on the outside, totally glass and travels at 15 miles per hr and only takes 50 secs to get to the top.....very stomach lurching . The trip down is the worst . Once at the top and within the tower , one of the levels has a glass floor . Walking on it is most unnerving because it looks straight down 113 stories to the ground.
hehe yea i been up there too, if you go in the evening you may be able to watch a baseball match from the top as you can see into the stadium

Back