Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Anyone know of New 2011 F2P MMORPG Games this year?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey all as the title states I wanted to start a thread for new and upcoming titles for this year it would be awesome to hear from everyone what titles they are playing or looking forward to for free to play games. Please all suggestions are welcome.

This is a preview of the upcoming new game Scarlet Legacy. The much anticipated Fantasy MMORPG game of the summer brought to you by Games campus. There has been some buzz lately of the game in articles and forums so here is a sneak peak at the possible thing in the game and inside look at what players will be able to do when CBT starts!

Introduction
Enter the exciting kingdom of Scarlet Legacy a massively dynamic and addicting MMORPG that takes you through a journey of massive amounts of quest using the most convenient in-game mechanic ever created! With Advance Tactical Combat Systems, Stunning Fluid Action, Unlimited Customization, and Intense PvP Death Matches!

Featuring an will allow players to spend more time questing rather than running aimlessly. Auto-Pilot fighting system allows players to have complete MMORPG-style control with a non-targeting combat system that allows for control-driven and action-oriented game play.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This game sounds like it'll be pretty good. Definitely on my try-out game list.

Aww, you looking here? <3
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not much of an MMO, it's pretty similar to how GW1 was... but it's F2P nonetheless;

Fun concept - think of it as a Sci-fi FPS with Diablo 2's loot system.

With regards to APB, it's bloody rubbish... :p

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
haha yeah I actually was anticipating this game when it first came out. There were like the team that was like F u blizzard we gonna start our own game. Sadly they only solidify and proved blizzards decision right in getting rid of them when game flopped. At least now its making a comeback. :). I had such high hopes for it when the trailers came out. Seemed so cool :(.

Either on another note SL does have kind of a Guild Wars feel to it.

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 AM ----------

This game sounds like it'll be pretty good. Definitely on my try-out game list.

Haze it you are interested I also suggest getting some free cc while ur at it before the game starts. Also take the chance to get know the community better

Event

Community

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Scarlet-Legacy looks somewhat awesome.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah the game is actually pretty addicting I heard. Once you get a hang of the in game mechanics it almost feels effortless when playing the game.

Me and some players in the community can't to get started we are already discussion what classes we want to be for our guild.

Preview video for those who want to check out the classes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GamesCampus revealed today the details behind the unique four hero classes in its upcoming MMORPG, Scarlet Legacy. The classes include a powerful Warrior, the element-yielding Assassin, the attacking or healing Monk and the magical and musical Mystic. These intriguing character classes are part of the upcoming fantasy MMORPG which takes players through a vibrant and addictive journey to save Princess Scarlet.

Swiftblade1 - Anyone know of New 2011 F2P MMORPG Games this year? - RaGEZONE Forums

Swiftblade1 - Anyone know of New 2011 F2P MMORPG Games this year? - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Scarlet-Legacy looks somewhat awesome.

If you want and haven't gotten a chance check out some of the event giveaways such as Ipad 2 or razor mouses

they are having and also the chance check out the mount event

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Just me, or the first 3 characters [picture] above remind you of Legend of Mir [Warrior/Tao/Wizard] ? :p

I haven't played that game, but I can see what your saying there. Its still two different games.

Last edited:
We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I believe Rusty Hearts is coming out soon.

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think I'm gonna try this game, it catches my eyes O.O

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Haha thank you DawsonByrd!!!

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

This Scarlet - Legacy, erm is it point and click?

Its a point and click, but plays like a fast action and very fluid.

There is also a lot of features in the game.

Meet the community and talk to them you will find out more

Plus I want this mount :D.

Princess Scarlet all the way.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I suggest trying Uncharted Waters Online. It is a MMROPG set within several timelines during the Age of Exploration as a romantic and historic fictional account of the era. The player may choose from several occupations after choosing a basic class: adventurer, merchant, and soldier. Players are also able to trade, explore, battle and join in live events such as "Great Sea Fights"

Back