Anyone there?

Yea, I agree; that's a little tricky risk on progress but in short terms; it's also applicable to be do... But in case on making Online Server, better in Desktop variant of Machine/Devices...

Anyway; thanks for reminding bro!!!

PS : I'm setup-in two Offline Server with differ VMs just for fun with a limited size of storage... How am clumsy am I... XD
 
Yeh, dat's also a main part of Serversettings... Always hold tight on which and whatsoever types of usable sources and providers...

BTW, bro; how can I reach you??? If in case I need your help or anything relatable to RYL2 Serversetups??? It'z easier rather at here... °w°

PS : VM + VPN vs D-IP (Direct/Desktop IP) + VPS, am still thinking which are better... XD
 
Yeh, dat's also a main part of Serversettings... Always hold tight on which and whatsoever types of usable sources and providers...

BTW, bro; how can I reach you??? If in case I need your help or anything relatable to RYL2 Serversetups??? It'z easier rather at here... °w°

PS : VM + VPN vs D-IP (Direct/Desktop IP) + VPS, am still thinking which are better... XD

Ryl2 more eayse to setup bro, vps eayse setup, or check youtube have tutor config ryl1 and ryl2 and free files for you make servers
 
nice to see that still are some people around messing with ryl
 
I already PM you, bro; hope you notice me...



Sure things, since many out there wanna use this reliable sources for making thier owns...
 
hi guys, anyone can teach me on setting up a offline/lan server so i can play with my friends only? thanks
 
Back