anyone up for starting a development team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Joined
Jul 11, 2009
Messages
180
Reaction score
23
anyone wanna work together to create a new 2232 release? looking for anyone with dev experience if u wanna work with me on making a epic release post here or pm me for the teamspeak address to communicate.
 
When do we start mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :D? ill share all i haveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and make an awesome server XD
 
Upvote 0
right now im deving rf 2232,
this is some of my plan
- max lvl 100 [done]
- pt for lvl 67-100 [done]
- intense armor lvl 70-100 [70%] [working on a new texture for the armors]
- intense weapon lvl 70-100 [working on the item stats and the textures]
- intense shield lvl 70-100
im not creating a normal type of armors, shields and weapons, cos im just too lazy to do it
- animus lv 1-100 [80%]
- adding 2 new units nomad and engineer [done]
- adding 3 extra maps [working on the portals]
- a new combos for creating dragon armors lv 70-100
- etc

this is one of the screenshot from what im working right now:
NeutralC0002 - anyone up for starting a development team? - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Upvote 0
right now im deving rf 2232,
this is some of my plan
- max lvl 100 [done]
- pt for lvl 67-100 [done]
- intense armor lvl 70-100 [70%] [working on a new texture for the armors]
- intense weapon lvl 70-100 [working on the item stats and the textures]
- intense shield lvl 70-100
im not creating a normal type of armors, shields and weapons, cos im just too lazy to do it
- animus lv 1-100 [80%]
- adding 2 new units nomad and engineer [done]
- adding 3 extra maps [working on the portals]
- a new combos for creating dragon armors lv 70-100
- etc

this is one of the screenshot from what im working right now:
View attachment 128046


looking good mate

I would add all the new maps also make some combos and also put new texture also I was thinking on changing the texture of hqs mobs to new once and to those part where the pvp usual happens.
 
Upvote 0
well i can offer a svn system as well to organize it all as well as dev on my spare time if anyone wants i have a private teamspeak server hosted by a teamspeak hoster at 209.35.119.9:10597 only 10 slots tho so u guys should pop in some time lets talk collaborate and make a new release that no one can beat
 
Upvote 0
I can help to an extent... I'm good at following orders and it's been a while since I've done any dev work! I'm willing to assist with basic dev the easier stuff like changes mobs exp/player exp/loots/ore edits most of your basic stuff I can do! Sucks I've reformatted my pc saying I would never get back into rf again but I'm getting bored now... Ron is a old friend he can vouch for me! I help dev RF Prophecy and RF Platinum and a few others I assisted on! Also I think more people should thing outside the box like we did on RF Prophecy make the top weps have class skills on them :) We made the Bell HS Gun have the punisher net built into it so people would actually play that class, our 1 handed knife had Laboring Breath on it so its useful in pvp! I got tons of idea if you need any assists (limited skill) I'm willing to help so shoot me a PM any time :)
 
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back