AO 2026 Server&client files with source

First patch for ep4.6 is out. You can re-download files from the main post, or download a patch itself and apply it to your server and client.
Fixes include:

  • Bach mountain monster spawns fix;
  • fixes for slot machines;
  • fix for level 115 – 120 experience requirements;
  • changed extension of client executables to avoid antivirus false positives;
  • enabled an old novice event – at certain levels you will be given useful novice weapons and armor;
  • fix for certain factory items having a 0% success chance.
 
First patch for ep4.6 is out. You can re-download files from the main post, or download a patch itself and apply it to your server and client.
Fixes include:

  • Bach mountain monster spawns fix;
  • fixes for slot machines;
  • fix for level 115 – 120 experience requirements;
  • changed extension of client executables to avoid antivirus false positives;
  • enabled an old novice event – at certain levels you will be given useful novice weapons and armor;
  • fix for certain factory items having a 0% success chance.
error on extract patch v1
 
Hello, I have a problem when I compile the files. I have an error C1047 who say : the files has been created with an other version of the compilater.
What is your visual studio version please ? how to patch it ? Thanks

9 files OK
4 files errors

on the source code 4.6 - vs2019
 
Hello, I have a problem when I compile the files. I have an error C1047 who say : the files has been created with an other version of the compilater.
What is your visual studio version please ? how to patch it ? Thanks

9 files OK
4 files errors

on the source code 4.6 - vs2019
if the problem comes from questloader.lib
Just copy your current version to the library outside the project and you should be fine.
 
Hello, I have a problem when I compile the files. I have an error C1047 who say : the files has been created with an other version of the compilater.
What is your visual studio version please ? how to patch it ? Thanks

9 files OK
4 files errors

on the source code 4.6 - vs2019

I’ve used visual studio 2022 community 17.2.6 I think. Maybe newer versions don’t like that.
Here is what you can do:

  1. AceOnline-ep46\Server\XmlRpc\XmlRpc.sln – retarget to vs2022 if it asks you to do so, then build it in “Release” configuration
  2. AceOnline-ep46\Server\ZipArchive\ZipArchive.sln – retarget to vs2022 if it asks you to do so, then build it in “Release STL MT” configuration
  3. for client AceOnline-ep46\Client\BaseClasses\baseclasses.sln – retarget to vs2022 if it asks you to do so, then build it in “Release” configuration
  4. Copy QuestLoaderLib.lib from \Build\Lib to Lib folder in the root of repository


Btw i'm talking about the source from the github repository, not the original vs2019 source
 
Last edited:
Hello, it works perfectly now! Thanks you very much for your help!
 
I used binary version. When I start Server Management, I got errors that can't connect to the DB. On log files, it showed that DB password was incorrect. Do we use id/password = atum/callweb for creating a user on MSSQL?
 



  • gets weird error,
  • how do i turn on debug output

I found such a thing:

d3dapp.cpp

default: _tcscpy( strMsg, _T("Generic application error. Enable\n") _T("debug output for detailed information.") );
 
Last edited:
Thank you! I was finnaly able to run a server on a VM, Is just for myself, nostalgia dream come true.
 
Hello, sorry but I'm a beginner...I wanted to try to launch a local server of episode 4.6, but I don't understand what I have to download? There are too many downloads and I have seen that they contain different files...What version of SQL should I use? I tried with 2019 express but failedAny suggestions?Or maybe you can do a more detailed guideSorry for the inconvenience and thanks in advance
 
Hello, sorry but I'm a beginner...I wanted to try to launch a local server of episode 4.6, but I don't understand what I have to download? There are too many downloads and I have seen that they contain different files...What version of SQL should I use? I tried with 2019 express but failedAny suggestions?Or maybe you can do a more detailed guideSorry for the inconvenience and thanks in advance

SQL2019

Server:
Client:
 
Hi I'm a complete newbie to running a private server and really my intention is just to run a local instance to play around with and study it and have a better understanding of how ACE online works since I'm in the planning phase of creating a AO like SP game in the Halo Reach MCC (Blam!) engine since the dev tools have been released for Halo MCC.
I'm just having no luck at getting this run, following your guide and St34lth4ng3l database guide. I think the issue I have is a .config path error and/or the server isn't connecting to the SQL database :?: as the moment I run the watchprocess.exe I get a wall of errors on each server component.

ThZy4mP - AO 2026 Server&client files with source - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks in advance It's really hard to follow a lot of the guides here since there is so much conflicting information and sources. I saw your github and I think getting a centralized repo on this game would be most beneficial.
 
By default, these files are set up to connect to database using "atum" user and "callweb" password. Make a new login with these credentials for your database and see if this fixes things
When starting a MSSQL management Studio you should be able to login with "atum" user and "callweb" password if everything is done correctly.
 
By default, these files are set up to connect to database using "atum" user and "callweb" password. Make a new login with these credentials for your database and see if this fixes things
When starting a MSSQL management Studio you should be able to login with "atum" user and "callweb" password if everything is done correctly.
Yep no thats been checked and looks good. I gutted my SQL installation and ran everything from scratch again.
No dice
The moment I run watchprocess.exe I get a load configuration error among others with the other processes .
There's nothing with the config files I need to change other than the global IP address? correct? I know I'm getting filtered by something really stupid, I wonder if I should use a vpn (Hamachi) if that makes a difference.
 
Last edited:
Yep no thats been checked and looks good. I gutted my SQL installation and ran everything from scratch again.
No dice
The moment I run watchprocess.exe I get a load configuration error among others with the other processes .
There's nothing with the config files I need to change other than the global IP address? correct? I know I'm getting filtered by something really stupid, I wonder if I should use a vpn (Hamachi) if that makes a difference.

Don’t use watchprocess - it’s broken with 4.6 files for some reason. Go to bin folder and launch all 9 servers by hand or start Vasma_Manager and wait for a bit.
If that won't work then there's not much I can do without logs from server's folder
 
Don’t use watchprocess - it’s broken with 4.6 files for some reason. Go to bin folder and launch all 9 servers by hand or start Vasma_Manager and wait for a bit.
If that won't work then there's not much I can do without logs from server's folder
Perserv
Code:
12-15 21:48:42.106|[Notify] elapsed time after turn on !!  0Day  5h:46m:21s LogFileCreateCount( 1) ServerCreateTime[[ERROR] fopen( szServerName, rb )]
12-15 21:48:42.106|Pre Server Start
12-15 21:48:42.205|    ServerGroup:                ACE46, Enable(1) MGameServerID(10061)
12-15 21:48:42.205|  [Notify] [S_ALLOWED_IP_RELOAD_JHSEOL] AllowedToolIP Add (127.0.0.1)
12-15 21:48:42.205|  [Notify] [S_ALLOWED_IP_RELOAD_JHSEOL] AllowedToolIP Add (192.168.6.136)
12-15 21:48:42.205|  [Notify] [S_ALLOWED_IP_RELOAD_JHSEOL] Reload AllowedToolIP Count ( 2) AllowedToolIPList Version 
12-15 21:48:44.257|  [Notify] CPreGlobal::OnPacketNotifyOfSPToMPWinSoc# 10000 CWinSocket::WS_CONNECTED wParam(0) 
12-15 21:48:44.257|  [Notify] CPreGlobal::InitServerSocket# Starting... 
12-15 21:48:44.259|  [Notify] CPreIOCP::IOCPInit# 10000 
12-15 21:48:44.259|  [Notify] CPreIOCP::IOCPInit# 11000 updated version files !
12-15 21:48:44.259|  [Notify] CPreIOCP::IOCPInit# 12000 arranged version list !
12-15 21:48:59.954|[DB Error] fail to connect DBServer(CPreIOCP::IOCPInit_) !! ,1433 atum2_db_account : Wrong DB Password 
12-15 21:49:52.759|[Error] PreServer IOCPInit Error
12-15 21:49:53.390|[ERROR] CPreGlobal::OnPacketNotifyOfSPToMPWinSoc_ InitServerSocket_ error !!12-15 21:50:44.373|[Notify] CSPToMPWinSocket Timeout !!

For the record
vpVqgbi - AO 2026 Server&client files with source - RaGEZONE Forums

hwZaqRV - AO 2026 Server&client files with source - RaGEZONE Forums

vZdgUMQ - AO 2026 Server&client files with source - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Back