• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

API Issue WO_5SQL Connect failed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm trying to get the API to connect to MSSQL and I'm having issues. I can connect through SQL Server Management Studio fine but through ASP.NET on IIS it just will not connect.

Code:
public class SQLBase
{
    string server = @".\WARZ,1433";
    string user = "TheWarZ";
    string pass = "removedpass";
    string workdb = "WarZ";

SqlConnection conn_ = null;

public SQLBase()
    {
        /*
        if (ConfigurationManager.AppSettings.Get("WO_Region") == "RU")
        {
            server = "localhost,11433";
            //server = "rudb1.thewarinc.com,11433";
            user = "WOAdmin";
            pass = "frtV4zAqo";
        }
        else*/
        {
            server = @".\WARZ,1433";
            user = "TheWarZ";
            pass = "removedpass";
        }
    }

Anyone have any idea why I'm getting "WO_5SQL Connect failed"

Fixed. If anyone gets the same issue then leave "public class SQLBase" as this:
Code:
public class SQLBase {     string server = "";     string user = "";     string pass = "";     string workdb = "WarZ";

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
WO_5SQL Connect failed fixed now i get "WO_5no parameter username" but i can connect with dashborad all is fine

LG

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
WO_5no parameter username is just because the parameters for the api haven't been given someone can correct me if i'm wrong

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
WO_5SQL Connect failed fixed now i get "WO_5no parameter username" but i can connect with dashborad all is fine

LG

The fix for u is:

Code:
username=[USERNAME HERE]&password=[PASSWORD HERE]&serial=[SERIAL HERE]&email=[EMAIL HERE] Remove the []

Put that behind the api link

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The fix for u is:

Code:
username=[USERNAME HERE]&password=[PASSWORD HERE]&serial=[SERIAL HERE]&email=[EMAIL HERE] Remove the []

Put that behind the api link

When I do that I get this WO_5SQL Select Failed: Could not find stored procedure 'WZ_ACCOUNT_CREATE'. is they anyway you can help as it is been annoying me for a while

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think so but my sql compare won't compile because of an error so i used the sql's from the FAQ and that fails also i have the error from the MSSMS if that is helpful?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think so but my sql compare won't compile because of an error so i used the sql's from the FAQ and that fails also i have the error from the MSSMS if that is helpful?

i had the same error as you , because i was connecting to Sql server 2005 instances insteed of 2008 one.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back