Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

API Issue WO_5SQL Connect failed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm trying to get the API to connect to MSSQL and I'm having issues. I can connect through SQL Server Management Studio fine but through ASP.NET on IIS it just will not connect.

Code:
public class SQLBase
{
    string server = @".\WARZ,1433";
    string user = "TheWarZ";
    string pass = "removedpass";
    string workdb = "WarZ";

SqlConnection conn_ = null;

public SQLBase()
    {
        /*
        if (ConfigurationManager.AppSettings.Get("WO_Region") == "RU")
        {
            server = "localhost,11433";
            //server = "rudb1.thewarinc.com,11433";
            user = "WOAdmin";
            pass = "frtV4zAqo";
        }
        else*/
        {
            server = @".\WARZ,1433";
            user = "TheWarZ";
            pass = "removedpass";
        }
    }

Anyone have any idea why I'm getting "WO_5SQL Connect failed"

Fixed. If anyone gets the same issue then leave "public class SQLBase" as this:
Code:
public class SQLBase {     string server = "";     string user = "";     string pass = "";     string workdb = "WarZ";

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
WO_5SQL Connect failed fixed now i get "WO_5no parameter username" but i can connect with dashborad all is fine

LG

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
WO_5no parameter username is just because the parameters for the api haven't been given someone can correct me if i'm wrong

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
WO_5SQL Connect failed fixed now i get "WO_5no parameter username" but i can connect with dashborad all is fine

LG

The fix for u is:

Code:
username=[USERNAME HERE]&password=[PASSWORD HERE]&serial=[SERIAL HERE]&email=[EMAIL HERE] Remove the []

Put that behind the api link

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The fix for u is:

Code:
username=[USERNAME HERE]&password=[PASSWORD HERE]&serial=[SERIAL HERE]&email=[EMAIL HERE] Remove the []

Put that behind the api link

When I do that I get this WO_5SQL Select Failed: Could not find stored procedure 'WZ_ACCOUNT_CREATE'. is they anyway you can help as it is been annoying me for a while

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think so but my sql compare won't compile because of an error so i used the sql's from the FAQ and that fails also i have the error from the MSSMS if that is helpful?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think so but my sql compare won't compile because of an error so i used the sql's from the FAQ and that fails also i have the error from the MSSMS if that is helpful?

i had the same error as you , because i was connecting to Sql server 2005 instances insteed of 2008 one.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back