Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Apology to all other members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I must've forgot an apology to the other members as well, you are all still people!! This is for any racist remarks, and insults that was offensive towards anybody. Want to be in good terms with everyone, not only the moderating team.

If you have to close the topic, please do so after a nice amount of people view this.

Thank You

Reaction score
i was neva sure about don either, what do they name them sort of things? i heard they are called Dononic's from a plant far far away and they have left him here as a reject :rolleyes:

newayz even tho i think sum of ur comments were a very annoying, i suppose i can accept ur apology this time, but dont do it again.

Reaction score
yeah you cant ban hulk hogan, the guys a legend. i remember the days of him and the undertaker and his ear corner thing. brock is a homo.

tbh i dont think your apology is good enough. try harder ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What more can I say? This is like my 1st time at this.

I just don't want anyone to feel hostile. I think I got off to the wrong start. I make an account because I liked MU, then found out there were private servers, so stayed most of my time in advertisements, then... out of the blue so this place here. So, I did a few posts and now got carried away.

Cmon, kitten, have a little pity for me. As gorgeous as you are, you got pretty eyes and beautiful blonde hair :busted: :busted: :busted:

Don, your a fellow FF fan, although I like moogles since mega tonberry's are so hard to kill and kill in one hit usually.

Anyone else, can't think of anything to say, lol.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
What more can I say? This is like my 1st time at this.

I just don't want anyone to feel hostile. I think I got off to the wrong start. I make an account because I liked MU, then found out there were private servers, so stayed most of my time in advertisements, then... out of the blue so this place here. So, I did a few posts and now got carried away.

Cmon, kitten, have a little pity for me. As gorgeous as you are, you got pretty eyes and beautiful blonde hair :busted: :busted: :busted:

Don, your a fellow FF fan, although I like moogles since mega tonberry's are so hard to kill and kill in one hit usually.

Anyone else, can't think of anything to say, lol.

tbh i think ur a sound guy uve never said anything to me

just watch wot u say next time :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back