Aran Release Date

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Sep 3, 2009
Messages
86
Reaction score
8
From all the evidence I got, it will be officially released in Global MapleStory on December 9th, 2009. MapleSEA will have it released in 2days from November 16th, 2009. My evidence to support Global MapleStory release date is that when I watched a bunch of youtube videos and everyone said that day. Same when I went into the actual game, talked to Cassandra, and saw the Aran vision. It said December 9th, 2009. For MapleSEA, I read their update notes. "V0.86 will be released on November 18, 2009. In this patch, Aran will be released to the public. A new continent "Rien" will be added to the Maple World". If you have proof of different dates please post it here. I am 99.9% sure that these dates are correct.
 
It's a bit sooner than I expected, what with KoC taking about 1 year to get to GMS after it was released on KMS, but Aran was just released on KMS, so that proves that GMS's working harder to keep players from going to private servers, they have the dark coins now, etc, etc... And I lag more than I used to :p
 
lol @the offtopic

ontopic : I think Nexon work harder cuz many people have complained to them and they think it's would keep player away from private servr if they develope faster and give more thing to do.It's actually work in my opinion since private server comunauty is almost dead.
 
@ the post above

At the char selection screen you press the new char button and it appear as "Adventurers" "Cyngus" and "Aran", then you click the Arab button, get your ign, press ok, and then you play. Its pretty damn simple rofl
 
Back