Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Arcane Trace Release

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I thought I would give back to the community with this release of Arcane Trace. It has full UI/map/bgm but just blank map so you have to manually add in the mobs. I hope everyone likes it, please rate with "Like" if it helps you out. More new maps too come soon :):

Remember to set WarpBField = 4095 and MapsBField = 4095 in (Server01 > Tables > dbo.cabal_character_table) and change client version = 374 in (Account > Tables > dbo.cabal_client_version_table) Database​

Attachments

• arcan - Arcane Trace Release - RaGEZONE Forums
    arcane.webp
    268.1 KB · Views: 1,243
Last edited:
I thought I would give back to the community with this release of Arcane Trace. It has full UI/map/bgm but just blank map so you have to manually add in the mobs. I hope everyone likes it, please rate with "Like" if it helps you out. More new maps too come soon :):

Remember to set WarpBField = 4095 and MapsBField = 4095​

Like!

Testingggg!

Code:
[CENTER]The connection was reset
              The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
          The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
    moments.
  If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
    connection.
  If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
    that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.[/CENTER]

pls upload again 4shared is s*it :thumbdown: :grr:​

matrixfinity, after replacing folder in data with urs, I have errors after opening cabalmain.exe -> problems with enc files. Can u give ur cabalmain.exe ?

Use punk unpack main with mcl skip i will upload when im home if you guys neede

matrixfinity I have nothing again self learning, and before writing post I used Punk7style cabalmain without file check skip ( and with that I cannot connect to server -> tried both husky and breklee method) , and than I made cabalmain.exe with skiping file check ( but when I tried to log in , each time it showed me I need to upgrade my client to final version). Thats why i ask u for ur cabalmain

You have to change client version in database under account to 374 then execute then restart server.

matrixfinity - Arcane Trace Release - RaGEZONE Forums

Only a few things are not good xD
:thumbup: :thumbup:

I have uploaded my cabalmain, make sure you replace all files in client and server then restart server and make sure your database client version is 374

i unpacked this rar and i dont see any server side files?

Back