• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Arcemu [ArcEmu] 3.3.5 latest full database with fixes (arcbliz)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
->Deathknight quest chain fixes
->Spell trainer defs fixed
->Plaguelands Zone spawns fixed
->Disabled duplicate spawns
->Creature wrong factions fixed
->All Main quest chains fixed
-> trainers defs fixed
I'll post the full repack of my repack of the latest compile with fixes as soon as possible

----DOWNLOAD----

Find the relevant sql commands in "queries" folder

----------RESULTS----------

See some photos, fresh like an ice cream

dberga - [ArcEmu] 3.3.5 latest full database with fixes (arcbliz) - RaGEZONE Forums

dberga - [ArcEmu] 3.3.5 latest full database with fixes (arcbliz) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you so much dude I registered just to download this, Much appreciated.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello thank you for the data but I get an error and I was wondering if you could please help me figure it out:

[10-06-2014][21:22][Arcemu][2014-10-06 21:22:01]
[10-06-2014][21:22][Arcemu]ArcEmu 4.0-TRUNK a816536/Release-Win32-X86 :: World Server
[10-06-2014][21:22][Arcemu]Database: Last world database update doesn't match the required one which is 2012-08-14_21-25_worldmap_info.
[10-06-2014][21:22][Arcemu]Database: Your world database is probably too new for this Arcemu version, you need to update your server. Exiting.

I followed this guide here:

Am I updating the db correctly in SQLyog? I am copy/pasting the texts directly into SQLyog from what the error logs suggest

note* I have already CNTRL+SHFT+Q'd onto previous logon/character/world databases that were "imported" from the regular arcemu files generated after compiling, following ofcourse, the guide that I linked.

note* Im using this database http://filebeam.com/83382ba9a2947346fb52f4abbc9bcb25 which I am guessing -hopefuly correctly- is way too old or something! and that, that might be my problem.

note* newb

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Back